Zoorku

all messages by user

7/28/2017
Topic:
Searching for contracts

Zoorku
Zoorku
Hey,
I am new to the game and I am trying to find a way to find the right people in order to sell my products solid and also find a good delivery of resources. Maybe we should establish a forum thread here where people can advertise their products and their demand?
Would be a great thing I think. But maybe I just missed the right posting and smth like this does already exists. In that case please tell me and close this post.

Cheers
Zoorku (PowerCell Corp)
7/28/2017
Topic:
Searching for contracts

Zoorku
Zoorku
Since I started this post. Here is what I am searching for.

SELLING POWER CELLS | SEARCHING FOR MATERIALS

I am producing Experimental Power Cells on Earth right now and became Power Cell Prince of Earth already. Sure I have to diversify my products but first I want to start with this one.
So here I am searching now for someone to buy my Power Cells. I could also produce Small or Large Power Cells. For that I just have to find someone to deliver me with the right resources for a reasonable price.

Cheers
Zoorku (PowerCell Corp)
7/28/2017
Topic:
Guild Questions

Zoorku
Zoorku
Hey,
I am also searching for a guild since I also hope to maybe find some trading partners and some people which already understood the whole game process. I really like this game and want to start growing more and hope to understand the underlying processes of this game.
7/31/2017
Topic:
Production Spreadsheet

Zoorku
Zoorku
Hey, I've got a question. Am I the only one where the sheet produces #### when getting to number bigger than a 100 or sometimes 1000? That leads to a not working calculation sadly. Is there a trick of how to deal with that?
7/31/2017
Topic:
Production Spreadsheet

Zoorku
Zoorku
Found the answer (cells are just too narrow)! =)