damien
damien
flavor country
1/16/2018
Topic:
Yrsa I Charter

damien
damien
This charter and all of it's sections will be law as of turn 35250. There is no joke here
1/17/2018
Topic:
Yrsa I Charter

damien
damien
Recreating this post as I don't have access to the account that the original post is under

Yrsa I is subject to the laws of this charter as of turn 35250

Corporations wishing to forego the restrictions of the developmental charter may contact Lorian Vyorin/Lux Unknown to discuss the granting of a Federation Starfleet License

Federation Starfleet Developmental Charter for the Planet of Yrsa I

I, Lorian Vyorin, establish this charter as the governing document for Yrsa I, and establish Yrsa I as a Federation Starfleet member planet. Federation Starfleet holds supreme authority over the development of Yrsa I, and can act as a proxy for the Office of the Emperor.

Article I - Economy & Finance
  • Buying to and from any city within Yrsa I requires a permit signed by the Emperor. The Emperor will sign off on a buy/sell permit once the applicant can provide written authorization from each city ruler (where applicable)
  • Buying products from cities is prohibited when the demand of the product exceeds 150
  • Federation Starfleet reserves a 5% commission on net profits made through intra-planetary trading
  • Federation Starfleet reserves a 10% commissions on net profits made through inter-planetary trading (Selling products to Yrsa I purchased from another planet)
  • Corporations passing through 16:12 must pay the Barracuda Island Toll to the Federation Office. The toll is 2% of the cost of the vehicle plus the power of the vehicle multiplied by the cargo hold.

Article II - Military

• Federation Starfleet reserves a 2%/turn infrastructure fee on any operational vehicles on Yrsa I which do not possess a provisional permit from the office of the Emperor. This fee is a percentage of the vehicle's per turn cost.
  • Military units primarily designed for combat are prohibited from entering Yrsa I without reasonable purpose (as determined by Federation Starfleet)
  • Modified units (units with artifact items) are prohibited from operating in Yrsa I without explicit permission from Federation Starfleet
  • Military action (attacking units or structures) will be immediately scrutinized and disabled by Federation Starfleet. We do not mediate for corporations, all non-Federation corporations will be treated equally in matters of conflict.
  • City rulers must maintain some form of standing military as a defensive force
  • Standing militaries located within Yrsa I are obligated to assist Federation Starfleet with military conflict if called upon

Article III - Social

• The reigning Emperor of Yrsa I reserves the right to honor any and all newly wedded citizens with a deflowering ceremony directly following the wedding ceremony.
  • The citizens of Yrsa I will honor the Emperor by reciting the Royal Chant every 3rd Wednesday during months in which the 3rd day of the month is a weekday but the 15th day of the month is not a Thursday
  • Citizens of Yrsa are permitted to conceive two children for every 5 years. Children created past the 2 per 5 year limit will be processed into nutritional paste to be distributed to low-income sectors of Yrsa I
  • Deceased bodies are prohibited from being wasted (i.e. buried). Dead bodies must either be deposited to the nearest nutritional paste plant, or donated to Federation Starfleet research
  • It is illegal for employees to complete work on Fridays. This law applies to all businesses, including public services such as hospitals and police departments. Citizens of Yrsa I should prepare for each Friday by not becoming sick and not being in danger.
1/17/2018
Topic:
Yrsa I Charter

damien
damien
Reserved
1/17/2018
Topic:
Yrsa I Charter

damien
damien
Reserved
1/17/2018
Topic:
Yrsa I Charter

damien
damien
Reserved
1/17/2018
Topic:
Yrsa I Charter

damien
damien
ATTN: Recreated the charter post as I no longer have access to the forum account that this one was posted under. This post is now defunct
10/6/2019
Topic:
What should we work on next? 10/2019

damien
damien
I'd personally like to see the political features fleshed out some more. I think the number 1 thing that gives BOTG its charm is the political landscape. While charters are fun and people tend to act in good faith in regards to rulership, it would be interesting to see some real influence awarded to political leaders outside of hoping the largest military figures will be on your side when push comes to shove.

I'd also like to add that I don't really see any issues with the UI, and changing it up could be uber risky. I could see some work be put into making things fit into a mobile screen better, but I'd personally like to see little energy (if any) go into messing with the UI.
12/27/2019
Topic:
Centauri Reporting

damien
damien
I'm unsure if this is a bug or a matter of giving it some more time. When I organize the corporation leader board report by Industry>Centauri, it only shows some of the corporations with industry in the system. The titles appear to be working but the report still isn't updating.
3/9/2021
Topic:
Transfer Cargo issue

damien
damien
I am unable to pick up "all products" within a specific product category. The order automatically changes to pick up "all products" from all categories. For example, when I enter a "Transfer Cargo" order to "Pick Up" "Everything" in the "Clothing" category, the order gets changed to pick up everything from all categories upon clicking "Add this order".