Topic:
Kaiju 9 Monster

metoneca
metoneca
Heya all ..

http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/corporate_politics.aspx?eventid=50628
Strange tremors are occurring at Earth | 6:8
Stage: 1 - Kaiju 9 Monster is awakening - Ends: 38964

Just started to play about a week ago. When this Event appeared today, i tried to read and figure out what i have to do now since i don't have big firepower yet. Do i have to build some additional military stuff and if yes, which one? As it's mentioned that the max Level of the Kaiju is 10 and this one is 9, it seems a lot power is needed. Any advice for a newbie?
2/15/2018
Topic:
Kaiju 9 Monster

metoneca
metoneca
@ Wreith

Got no other answers so far except yours now. Thank you, even for the hints. Had read the Guide but it seems i had overlooked some parts, need to read it again soon.
Found the battle reports and will study it to learn a bit more. Anyway, so it's more or less a "passive attack" by simply placing military units into the sector where the Kaiju is?
2/16/2018
Topic:
Kaiju 9 Monster

metoneca
metoneca
One more question: If i would sent military into the Kaiju sector, do i have to set my forces to guard my own "single corporation" or the "entire location" in such cases?
edited by metoneca on 2/16/2018
2/16/2018
Topic:
Kaiju 9 Monster

metoneca
metoneca
Yep, thought "entire location" didn't sound to be the right thing, because it would even mean i would defend against anyone else there and not only against the Kaiju. But i prefered to be sure, since it could have been possible that by gamedesign all defenders are something like a big "all together against the Kaiju corporation". Anyway, thank you!
edited by metoneca on 2/16/2018
2/20/2018
Topic:
Shipyards

metoneca
metoneca
When i have builded my first Freighter, i noticed that i can't pick up stuff if i don't have a Shipyard at that place. So i builded them on every place where i'm active. When the first Kaiju appeared at Earth (since i'm playing) i started upgrading the Shipyards at every place. Now i'm wondering (when reading the Guide about Combat values) if the upgraded Shipyards makes any real sense about defense. Should them only be upgraded where i wanted to be able to build ships? Prolly the same counts for Military bases.
2/21/2018
Topic:
Shipyards

metoneca
metoneca
Hm, maybe there was a problem when i tried to first pickup some stuff into the Freighter and that's why i thought it's due to the missing shipyard at that place.

Thank you!
2/22/2018
Topic:
Shipyards

metoneca
metoneca
Thank you.

When i started to play, i worked myself thru the Tutorial (btw, a very well done and helpful one for Newbies, Thumbs up). At the last section i had read about the Raiders, so i started to build two Fortifications and Infantry at every place where i'm active, later Military bases and Shipyards. But when i had read about the first Kaiju (and were reading some Battle Reports regarding Raiders), i were in heavy doubt that my actual defense would be enough. Thought i had to do a bit more. But well, at the end it's that what makes games interesting too, learning. Anyway, it's getting too offtopic now.
4/8/2018
Topic:
Gameturn looping

metoneca
metoneca
Seems there's actually something going wrong. Game Turn 46980 is looping since a while.