AresCorp

all messages by user

11/24/2019
Topic:
Sort order for saved orders and bookmarks

AresCorp
AresCorp
Would it be possible to get a way to change the sort order of saved Orders? i.e. Move Up, Move Down?

I like to keep my orders in a certain way, but if you have to change anything about them, when you resave them, it goes all the way to the bottom of the list.

Being able to sort them would be fantastic.

This could also apply to bookmarks.
11/30/2019
Topic:
Millitary Filter

AresCorp
AresCorp
It appears when you go to the Military page and uncheck all, it still shows all the units that are part of groups on the map. This makes the filter useless, as you can't tell where the units you've checked are. The bottom pane seems to work in filtering, but the map in combination with a filter isn't helpful at all.
12/4/2019
Topic:
New Megastructure ideas

AresCorp
AresCorp
A Super-Arena deployed in space, where units can park, and then put their ships up to fight in the same way that resources are put on the market, and/or create contracts to fight battles. You could drop off your infantry to go fight another infantry, or put up massive armies. There could be rewards for winning, and the owner of the MCP-Arena gets a cut. Maybe you could even "bet" on certain high-profile match-ups or something. Think BOTG horse-racing. smile
12/10/2019
Topic:
Error on website with product on unit in hangar

AresCorp
AresCorp
I have a single infantry carrying 1 adult toy. That infantry is on a scout. That scout is flying around Sol.

The link to the 1 adult toy leads to an error. Not the location of the product, the link to the product itself.

Assets>Product>Bottom Pane> Select Adult Toys (on unit in question)

or

Select infantry in question>Cargo Tab>Adult Toys

= Error
12/13/2019
Topic:
Error on website with product on unit in hangar

AresCorp
AresCorp
No problem.
12/19/2019
Topic:
What should we work on next? 10/2019

AresCorp
AresCorp
I have a simple request.. I think it would be really cool if the different levels of units had different pictures. With each progressive level adding 1 more "feature" to the picture..... It would help with engangement, when all the different "level" units don't look all the same.
12/19/2019
Topic:
What should we work on next? 10/2019

AresCorp
AresCorp
Dread, please don't let the "guilds" call the shots. Mob rule sucks. Plus alts and everything. Add SUBSTANCE!!
1/13/2020
Topic:
Help! My Special Units are bugged!

AresCorp
AresCorp
I completed 2 (A1)Mysterious quests.

I received Merc6722 http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/assets.aspx?tid=20&aid=316722

and PRI6723 http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/assets.aspx?tid=20&aid=316723

Both units error the website when selected, Merc is floating in space somewhere and dying, the Privateer is.. well.. nowhere!

Help Me Dread!
1/13/2020
Topic:
What the hell does "coroporation" mean?

AresCorp
AresCorp
Corporate Tab>Corp HQ>Description: Relocate your corproate headquarters. Build any unit available to you or buy and sell products at its location.
edited by AresCorp on 1/13/2020
1/13/2020
Topic:

AresCorp
AresCorp
Also:

Corporate Tab>Reporting>Corporation Leaderboards>Description: Select a System and a Metric to measure by and get the top 100 corproations in the game by that measurement.
1/19/2020
Topic:

AresCorp
AresCorp
Also:

When deploying an (A1) Metaphysics artifact, it's "Personal Shields", not "Personal Sheilds".
1/30/2020
Topic:
Just a Little one..

AresCorp
AresCorp
Headquarters page the "More Info" tab that shows the effects of different products on population growth.

It appears the graphs for Precious Minerals and Exotic Minerals is not right. Precious Min is showing what Exotic Min should be, and Exotic Min is showing the Basic Min graph.
2/2/2020
Topic:
Suggestions...

AresCorp
AresCorp
1) Mechanized and Mercenaries should have hangar space, so a Lvl 1 can carry 5 Lvl 1 infantry, and scale upwards as appropriate. It's very odd that a "humvee" can't carry infantry around.

I'll put more down here as I think of or remember them.

2) The AI Hyperfighter needs it's 1 hangar like all the rest of the scout ships.

2a) Why don't corvettes or destroyers have a hangar?
edited by AresCorp on 2/8/2020
2/2/2020
Topic:
Suggestions...

AresCorp
AresCorp
3) We need a way to attack anonymously, and a way to discover who the anonymous attacker is.
2/2/2020
Topic:
Suggestions...

AresCorp
AresCorp
4) Able to set buildings that participate in battle, such as Military Base, Shipyard, Orbital Guns, and Firebases, as guard entire location, group, certain corp, or guild, so that they only participate in battle, if we want them to.
edited by AresCorp on 2/2/2020
2/8/2020
Topic:
Suggestions...

AresCorp
AresCorp
I like that idea Dread. Anything that can add some spice into the combat scene without seriously imbalancing the game.
2/8/2020
Topic:
Suggestions...

AresCorp
AresCorp
5a) Fighters, Bombers, and Variteks should be much less expensive to produce and maintain, (they are small ships after all) and should have their "Wing" types of 10x units.. If damage needs to be slashed to compensate, so be it. They are too expensive.

5b) Why not make a 5x wing types of the "wing" type units? Then you could have 1 single unit, 5 units in one, and 10 units in one, and add some variation and flexibility to the army layouts.

edited by AresCorp on 2/8/2020
2/9/2020
Topic:
Bugged Contract

AresCorp
AresCorp
Contract ID: 3302 is bugged and won't disappear from the the My Contracts List. Been there for well over 1000 turns now.
edited by AresCorp on 2/9/2020
2/20/2020
Topic:
Sorting Bug

AresCorp
AresCorp
After clicking on my HQ, on the Production tab, under "Products at this Location", clicking on the Vol link to sort the products by volume, leads to an error.
2/20/2020
Topic:
Sorting Bug

AresCorp
AresCorp
Just out of curiosity, is this a new feature? I don't remember being able to sort rows from this page before. I could be wrong though. If so, bravo! There's lots of little things that can be done to make things less tedious.