HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Serious bug regarding end products production. Messages in this topic - RSS

John
John

5/15/2017
John
John
I don't know if this applies to ALL end products or just one bugged end porduct, but hardcore narcotics are currently seriously bugged if trying to produce less than 100% per turn.

Currently I am using my HQ to produce them at 50% (aka 50 per turn) which should be half cost from 100. However it is currently consumming the same resources as if I had 100 per turn, and still only giving 50 per turn. I'm seeing if just the 50% is broken or if every one of them except 100% is totally broken currently.

--
Walk the true path, or be trampled beneath it.
0 link
John
John

5/15/2017
John
John
Can now confirm all % except 100% are completely broken/bugged, at least with the HQ producing end products, I was wondering how I was losing money the past 6 turns, chalk it up to another bug.
edited by Valhalla on 5/15/2017

--
Walk the true path, or be trampled beneath it.
0 link
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/16/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hey i was just about to post this and thought it was strange. I had scaled back to 20% but it was consuming the same materials as 100%. Doh!
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/16/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
So is this happening just at the corp HQ or at the factory also?

And I imagine the cost to run is reduced but not the components.

Also, in 6 months of beta testing no one says anything, 2 days after launch its a discovery?! =)
edited by DrDread on 5/16/2017
0 link
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/16/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
I never had to worry about needing to do less work during the beta!!! hahaha

It happens at my HQ and at Polymer factory. I assume it's a global thing.

Cost to run is reduced appropriately, but material consumption is not.
0 link
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/16/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Please let us know if/when this one gets handled as I actually need to use it already hahaha.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/16/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I'm planning to make this fix tonight if its as simple as I hope it is to fix.

I'm also planning to push a couple of other boosts tonight. I'm probably going to make CorpHq bonus for nearby industry Local/Planet/System increase by a lot, probably go to from +25/+20/+15 to +50/+40/+25. That will make bring down the lowest viable demand % you can be profitable at for everyone, but skew it towards making it a little easier for low level players. Currently at +25 +10 for one level in your product it+35 and it bring the price of running the structure to about 750 a turn for 10qty of product which makes it break even if sold at demand of 75%. If I make that change it lowers it to about 62% break even. not much but better.. It also comes out that if you have 10 levels of tech and at your CorpHQ location your structure runs for 400 a turn making you break even at 40% demand.

I also want to up the volume on Water to 2x normal and leave it there until services crop up
0 link