kobious

all messages by user

6/16/2016
Topic:
Welcome to the Barons of the Galaxy Forum

kobious
kobious
hello im new here also just signed up today a friend told me about this game i recieved the email that my account was active but wen i log in i cant do anything can someone help with this pleaae? im excited to get it and start playing,it looks very clean and fun anyway look forward to getting started thank you )
6/16/2016
Topic:
Welcome to the Barons of the Galaxy Forum

kobious
kobious
awesome!! ) that was a fast response from you you doctor dread thank you man im in now everthing so far looks pretty sweet good work i must say )
6/18/2016
Topic:
Where did you hear about Barons of the Galaxy?

kobious
kobious
a friend told me about this game so i check it out and joined up and its pretty cool so far ive been telling other friends about,and so far one just signed up a few mins ago.
6/18/2016
Topic:
Any update on the timetable for alpha/beta/launch?

kobious
kobious
jo jo good to see you made it bro ) i havent been in the game to long but its pretty cool so far and the admins are pretty quick to reply ) see ya in game soon enough
6/20/2016
Topic:
Products and Materials

kobious
kobious
i have a question with all the items and products that you can make and produce. is there an actual use for every item or you just sell them?

like for example if you make lets say sunglasses or a hover board or a powercell what do these items do? and is there a section somewhere in game that gives a description and specifics of every single item and their uses?
6/21/2016
Topic:
Products and Materials

kobious
kobious
ok cool man man thank you for takeing the time for your reply i just want to say again you really have a nice game here and im glad i got in on the ground floor so speak as i think this game will grow and continue to just get beter and better
6/23/2016
Topic:
buy/sell pricing

kobious
kobious
ok ive built a couple ships to try to sell and transport products and materials to other planets but wen i go to choose move to location to choos a planet to ship to the only planet showing up is the one im so how do i get to other planets to sell and buy products and materials maybe i have the wrong type of ship its confuseing lol i chose military transport cargo ship is the only to transport military units ? sorry for the dumb questions here but id like to get selling / buying to other planets please direct me on this if you would be so kind lol
6/23/2016
Topic:
buy/sell pricing

kobious
kobious
ok ive built a couple ships to try to sell and transport products and materials to other planets but when i go to choose move to location to choose a planet to ship to the only planet showing up is the one im so on how do i get to other planets to sell and buy products and materials maybe i have the wrong type of ship its confuseing lol i chose military transport cargo ship is the only to transport military units ? sorry for the dumb questions here but id like to get selling / buying to other planets please direct me on this if you would be so kind lol
6/23/2016
Topic:
buy/sell pricing

kobious
kobious
ok cool thanks again for the quick reply ill check it out )