HungWeiLo

all messages by user

12/29/2016
Topic:
Bug On World Map Coord Selection

Rydh2o
Rydh2o
On my resolution (1920x1080) I am noticing that if I go to the world map to select a square coord after scrolling down it offsets the box from the mouse pointer a great deal. Even if I full screen the browser window I have about two mouse wheel clicks of scroll available. In being that I can't see the coords at the bottom right of the screen without scrolling down it essentially makes this tool worthless for me.
I uploaded a screenshot to pasteboard.co for you to see the issue:
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/fS461EQwo.png
With each click of the mouse wheel my yellow box gets further away from my cursor seemingly by a multiple of 2 squares
12/29/2016
Topic:

Rydh2o
Rydh2o
Crap... apparently Print Screen doesn't save my mouse cursor location. I will see if I can capture that as well through another method. My cursor was at the green dot directly above the yellow box. As I move the mouse the box remains the same distance from the cursor in a direct verticle line with it with the same relative distance that grows as I scroll down the page.
12/29/2016
Topic:

Rydh2o
Rydh2o
http://pasteboard.co/fSh3SvplJ.png

There we go. Apparently Problem Steps Recorder in windows gets the cursor.
12/29/2016
Topic:
Auto Refresh After Turn Completion

Rydh2o
Rydh2o
Hmm well thought and I completely agree with that concern. I was talking with a buddy of mine who I am bringing in on the beta test here. We are both here in Vegas and are old school gamers. He is a developer on the Microsoft Holo Lens and quite brilliant. I ran the idea through him and he saw some of the same concerns as far as sheer traffic.
Love the wait feature. Thanks much.
12/29/2016
Topic:
How long is a turn IRL?

Rydh2o
Rydh2o
One turn is just ten minutes for me. Lol I find myself watching the countdown timer like a hawk! *taps fingers harder on my desk as time winds down*
12/30/2016
Topic:
How long is a turn IRL?

Rydh2o
Rydh2o
LOL! If you did that I may get fired Stick Out Tongue
12/30/2016
Topic:
Auto Refresh After Turn Completion

Rydh2o
Rydh2o
I'm northwest as well! Jones at 215. I'm by the Post Office and Lutheran Compound over there. LOL. Craziness. Added you on Facebook yesterday cause I swear you and this all seem so familiar... Noticed you went to UNLV as well but I am 4 years after you there. I'm Steven on Facebook btw.