bosik1

all messages by user

5/17/2017
Topic:
Construction vehicles multipying in cargo`

bosik1
bosik1
OK, so I've encountered this bug today when I was moving some const vehicles to sell at Chicago. When my transport was selling them and at around 50 units left they somehow miracolously multiplied to 1k, after some time the count changed to 12k, then 25k gong over transport capacity. I've dropped it off at one city, but some of the cargo was left and it multiplied again. now I have about 25k of them. Initially I've thought that it was some display error and when sell the rest it should dissapear, but it kept multiplying instead. I will keep the unit for a while if you need it for debugging.
5/19/2017
Topic:
Moon Charter - Research Centers

bosik1
bosik1
Well, if we did it for cities 50x25 =1250, acceptable overcrowding penalty and I'm all for it. I don't like continents idea because it would create local conflicts and fight over supremancy on the Earth. Facilities can be scalled down, and building a new one and upgrading it to lvl4 isn't that time consuming or expensive.
5/22/2017
Topic:
Mars Provisional Colonial Government

bosik1
bosik1
Sol should be a safe system for new players imo. It'd suck if every newbie was caught in the crossfire of guild wars on regular basis, external systems should be a fair game tho.
5/23/2017
Topic:
The Moon Charter

bosik1
bosik1
I have been delegated to use research facility on behalf of city of Delhi.
5/23/2017
Topic:
In need of a DIFINITIVE answer on mult-accounting.

bosik1
bosik1
I support this message. Logi cap is pointless if you can circumvent it with alt accunts and no penalty. Soon every player without alt account will be at huge disadvantage as increased industrialization requires much more mines, which eat logi cap like crazy.
edited by bosik1 on 5/23/2017
edited by bosik1 on 5/23/2017