Grandor

all messages by user

6/6/2017
Topic:
The official Orbital Megastructures thread

Grandor
Grandor
Planetary MEGA Automated Factory Center.

Able to Buy factory power to build any or product anythink except tier 1

Cost depend on:
Number of using factory power (u and all other)
Price can be decreased by ur investment in two way for you and for all other.
How long u buy at once (for one day or month) the longer u use u have slightly cheaper.
At start Extremery Costly. But over time of investment of players is more cheaper.

Very could help with crazy demand in the world.
6/6/2017
Topic:
Building - Factory Ability

Grandor
Grandor
I love To see Abiliti multi types production simultanious.
If have electric Factory have able to set f.e. Produce
33 percent Basic Ele.
33 Advanced
34 Experimental.

Its Help Extremery with logistic planning!! Thx for Reading
6/9/2017
Topic:
In need of a DIFINITIVE answer on mult-accounting.

Grandor
Grandor
I know i get zilions answers about it, but there is only one reason to make another account.
Logistic.-Limits-People get bored when "complete" finish lines. if there is no one else. that it.
I write many various possiblitiy about it...but every agaist. Bcs anyone can become Godlike. Yes it is true. But "godlike can be ether way like obsidian church now with military Big Grin, still and ever it will about players and there behaving if will be bad or not. and mostly it is about time invested into game with some ideas.

Of course expect abusing behaving as you write Dread. with bad motions
6/10/2017
Topic:
Grandor Exploration Project

Grandor
Grandor
Grandor Announced: Project Of New Home Homeworld.
Future is unsure bcs high demand, overall declining population and low will of population working on satisfate this high demand. We need find another world if somethink go wrong.

As the result Declaring the future planet under my protection.
As military protection.
As economic Progression.
Its will not planet of isolation. In other fact it will be trading planet of future mankind. The Second home of Humanity.
But will be fully automatizated and any infiltrating will be act of agression.

To acomplish this big goal. New research started.
Grandors Automation Drones.
For 3 divisions:
-Exploration for scouting the new Ideal Homeworld.
-Automatized Factories - as result High demand of Human mankinds and future Homeworld
-Homeworld Defense only including Interplanetary Trade.

More info in time. Any support will be aprocitated.

Grandor Drones Corporation
6/10/2017
Topic:
Artifact for OC Reductions

Grandor
Grandor
hehe yeah go to expand universe....W8 ...dammed again....LOGISTIC Big Grin Big Grin
6/10/2017
Topic:
In need of a DIFINITIVE answer on mult-accounting.

Grandor
Grandor
@Olgaron i Fully disagree. Time will show. sadly for game.
2/24/2019
Topic:
Major changes coming that will re-balance the game

Grandor
Grandor
LOL i read this after few Years.....And Hura Developer is already fixing math...(Dont bother people will alwais angra from changes). Dunno if u have years old messages but i Think i wrote a lot stuff about broken math in this game 2-3 year ago.
2/24/2019
Topic:
Major changes coming that will re-balance the game

Grandor
Grandor
Btw u can write Exact Math behide it. Otherwise people will complain. With no information or from unknow. and if they dont get it that theirs problem if will not want study.
I remember when i was playing thta demand simple grow all the time almost without effect of any players ....yes they can put it lowe in mass sell But overall all demand grown 100x faster than All player together craeted on earth and all universe!!
What about thinking that Volume will be realy on Population ? no flat demand(volume demand etc) increased by flat. (few wanst here so dont know is somethink chaned)
So if u pull down volume demand by hald it will be only 50x faster than all players? Big Grin dont think thats ideal solution VS Actual number of players.

I read about some bonuses....why rather not get bouns on logistical......probable u will remember i was Most iritating man about Logistical in this game.
edited by Grandor on 2/24/2019