Puzzlemaker

all messages by user

6/1/2017
Topic:
Can't create new corporation

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
New player here, first step in the tutorial after I click "create corporation" is giving an error. "There has been an Error with the website"

http://www.baronsofthegalaxy.com/errorpage.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/tutorial.aspx

Is anyone else seeing it?
6/4/2017
Topic:
Pick up excess

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
It would be nice if there was a way to tell a transport to pick up excess material from a location. Lets say you always want 500 of a material at a location for production, but you produce more raw material then you can use. Picking up any amount above 500 would be useful.

Alternatively, and maybe even better, adding a "wait until" command that waits until a certain amount of a resource is at a location. That would be perfect.
6/6/2017
Topic:
New Building - Packaging Plant

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
I think you may be able to do something like this with transports, but it would require a lot more manual jiggering...
6/6/2017
Topic:
Where did you hear about Barons of the Galaxy?

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
Bay12 for me as well.
6/6/2017
Topic:

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
I meant loading the transports into a carrier or something, instead of using a freighter, but I don't actually know much about loading up units yet.
6/7/2017
Topic:

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
Oh, well in that case, yeah +1 for this idea from me as well.
6/7/2017
Topic:
Contract filtering for public doesn't work

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
If you try to filter contracts for public availability, it still shows all contracts between guilds.

Also, you can't filter for military units, only items and products.
6/7/2017
Topic:
Loop in saved orders don't work

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
You have to manually set the loop when you load saved orders. This kind of screwed me, it would be nice if this was fixed. Thanks.
6/9/2017
Topic:
Artifact for OC Reductions

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
I can see OC being a problem for free players on earth later.
6/13/2017
Topic:
Artifact for OC Reductions

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
It will be a problem for new players though. You basically have to start on earth, and if there is too much overcrowding it will be impossible to even get off the planet.
6/30/2017
Topic:
Contract glitched

Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
I accepted a contract, and it took me to an error page. I accepted the contract again, and it seemed to work but the contract didn't show up in the dropdown. It also seems like I accepted a contract of ID 0 the first time around.