Lorian Vyorin

all messages by user

12/7/2017
Topic:
#! Priority: FIX THE LAAAAAAG!

Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
You shouldn't make statements on behalf of everyone; I never experience load times of more than 5-10 seconds. I also tend to keep in mind that this site appears to be run by one guy in his spare time, and there are very few people with a paid account. I'm not expecting BotG to be hosted on amazing servers with amazing speeds.
12/7/2017
Topic:
Where did you hear about Barons of the Galaxy?

Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
I stumbled across BotG via google while looking for an alternative to the text based game "Trade Wars"
12/14/2017
Topic:
Dispelling the Myths about Traders or "Flippers"

Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
You can post long paragraphs about basic day trading techniques all day but you're not going to convince me that flipping products in this game is some complex process. But whatever man we've all moved on anyway
12/19/2017
Topic:
Suggestion for added revenue to the game

Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
Please no
1/15/2018
Topic:
Yrsa I Charter

Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
Yrsa I is subject to the laws of this charter as of turn 35250

Corporations wishing to forego the restrictions of the developmental charter may contact Lorian Vyorin/ Lux Unknown to discuss the granting of a pass from Federation Starfleet

Federation Starfleet Developmental Charter for the Planet of Yrsa I

I, Lorian Vyorin, establish this charter as the governing document for Yrsa I, and establish Yrsa I as a Federation Starfleet member planet. Federation Starfleet holds supreme authority over the development of Yrsa I, and can act as a proxy for the Office of the Emperor.

Article I - Economy & Finance
  • Buying to and from any city within Yrsa I requires a permit signed by the Emperor. The Emperor will sign off on a buy/sell permit once the applicant can provide written authorization from each city ruler (where applicable)
  • Buying products from cities is prohibited when the demand of the product exceeds 150
  • Federation Starfleet reserves a 5% commission on net profits made through intra-planetary trading
  • Federation Starfleet reserves a 10% commission on net profits made via inter-planetary trading (Selling products to Yrsa I purchased from another planet)
  • Corporations passing through 16:12 must pay the Barracuda Island Toll to the Federation Office. The toll is 2% of the cost of the vehicle plus the power of the vehicle multiplied by the cargo hold

Article II - Military
  • Federation Starfleet reserves a 2%/turn infrastructure fee on any operational vehicles on Yrsa I which do not possess a provisional permit from the office of the Emperor. This fee is a percentage of the vehicle's per turn cost.
  • Military units primarily designed for combat are prohibited from entering Yrsa I without reasonable purpose (as determined by Federation Starfleet)
  • Modified units (units with artifact items) are prohibited from operating in Yrsa I without explicit permission from Federation Starfleet
  • Military action (attacking units or structures) will be immediately scrutinized and disabled by Federation Starfleet. We do not mediate for corporations, all non-Federation corporations will be treated the same in matters of conflict.
  • City Rulers must maintain some form of standing military as a defensive force.
  • Standing militaries located within Yrsa I are obligated to assist Federation Starfleet with military conflict when called upon.

Article III - Social
  • The reigning Emperor of Yrsa I reserves the right to honor any and all newly wedded citizens with a deflowering ceremony directly following the wedding ceremony.
  • The citizens of Yrsa I will honor the Emperor by reciting the Royal Chant every 3rd Wednesday during months in which the 3rd day of the month is a weekday but the 15th day of the month is not Thursday
  • Citizens of Yrsa are permitted to conceive two children for every 5 years. Children created past the 2 per 5 year limit will be processed into nutritional paste to be distributed to low-income sectors of Yrsa.
  • Deceased bodies are prohibited from being wasted (i.e. buried). Dead bodies must either by deposited to the nearest nutritional paste plant, or donated to Federation Starfleet research
  • It is illegal for employees to complete work on Fridays. This law applies to all businesses, including public services such as hospitals and police departments. Citizens of Yrsa I should prepare for each Friday by not becoming sick and not being in danger.

edited by damien on 1/15/2018
edited by Lorian Vyorin on 1/15/2018
1/15/2018
Topic:
Yrsa I Charter

Lorian Vyorin
Lorian Vyorin
RESERVED
1/15/2018
Topic: