AkiraNekory

all messages by user

8/13/2018
Topic:
Orders option for orbital guns

AkiraNekory
AkiraNekory
I don't know if this is allready done, but may a "protect planetary assets" order an idea? Every attack against player structures is by default an act of agression?

So to say, only the owner of the orbital gun is actually allowed to attack player structures on that planet, without the orbital gun showing up at least.
maybe also the planet leader, emperor was it I think.
later on that may even include a city leader voting system for branding a corp as legitimate attack target on the planet for idk how many rounds.

It might also be a idea to add an check for "protect millitary assets" again, only player military may be protected... But that one might need a "hate list" I love that term, ehem...
8/13/2018
Topic:
Cruise missiles

AkiraNekory
AkiraNekory
This sounds good, but can go totaly wrong... like nearly glassing a planet if enough cruise missiles are stored up?
These Cruise missiles would need to be attackable on aproach, and also in the battle they should be able to be shot down, going from counter missiles to simple point defence from ships also including AA weapons... too much work I atm I would say.

OR they would need to be super expensive, while the counter missile is rather cheap, however, that will make the risk/reward ratio for PvE hit rock bottom, either, because these missiles are to expensive, making the attack cost more then what you can get, or the opposite, making it to easy... ooor they would have a defence against it, making it primary a PvP weapon, and at that rather an mid / end player weapon to supress low / mid players...

in the end, the idea is interessting but difficult... and would require a lot of work and testing...
8/13/2018
Topic:
What should we work on next?

AkiraNekory
AkiraNekory
I see Wormholes here, will it be with a stabilizer megastructure / wormhole stabilizer ship (like can carry XXX size with it trought the wormhole)? both neihter? free to use? XD