the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

The Alpha Test v3 reporting thread Messages in this topic - RSS

Masdus
Masdus

6/15/2016
Masdus
Masdus
Two bugs for the military overview. Uncheck All does not uncheck artillery. And cruisers are being listed as carriers.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/15/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Seldon wrote:
Ok, one more bug. When I am issuing orders to my transporters, if a turn ends, I am being kicked from the orders menu, to the Assets page.

That's normal it just isn't telling you that when you're in the middle of doing something when the turn ends its forces the page to reload. It's to prevent any :"confusion" in the code like editing orders for a unit that is now destroyed etc.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/15/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Masdus wrote:
Two bugs for the military overview. Uncheck All does not uncheck artillery. And cruisers are being listed as carriers.

That view is all screwy apparently =) I'll correct it
0 link
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen

6/16/2016
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen
Doctor Dread wrote:
Are you using the browse button to select a file then hitting the upload button? The only other thing it might be is that the file itself is too large like in bytes but if the image is only 100 by 70 that's unlikely

Yes : "change photo" > browse > 100*70px 3,7 kB jpeg file > upload => nothing

EDIT : found the issue, the extension ".jpeg" is not recognized (which is silly as I took those pics from this website durring Alpha 2, lost the original ones)
edited by CmrdRowen on 6/16/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/16/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Well now that's a bug after all =)

Who uses .jpeg as an extention anymore really?
0 link
Masdus
Masdus

6/19/2016
Masdus
Masdus
Battles are not running
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/19/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Masdus wrote:
Battles are not running

Problem fixed. now you and your "Friends" can continue your unprovoked MASSACRE of FARMERS on the moon of Odegard V!
0 link
Masdus
Masdus

6/19/2016
Masdus
Masdus
Oh opps. Didn't even see the industry. As there were military facilities and it was a player I had attacked on Sol, I had assumed it was a reprisal effort.
0 link
Jazzek
Jazzek

6/19/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
selling appears to be broken. My transport has been stuck trying to sell something for a few turns now. Same number of the resource in his cargo bay every turn.

Edit: Only thing I did to change him was remove the loop order at the end. It still had the little green arrow on the 'sell' order, but i've gone into that order and re-checked the 'set as active' box in case it got set to inactive.
edited by Jazzek on 6/19/2016

New Edit: Never mind, game is stuck on turn 1763. Posted in server status thread.
edited by Jazzek on 6/19/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/20/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I think I need to try to make a warning icon near the turn number that displays when there is an error log entry for the last turn. It's not easily apparent, even for me, when the turns are erroring out. If there is an error the turn unwinds in the database like nothing happened but there is a log of what and where the error was and on what turn.
0 link
infinity421
infinity421

6/20/2016
infinity421
infinity421
Decided to try out the battle system by attacking a target. On the same tiurn the attack started, any military units that were in construction were cancelled.
0 link
Jazzek
Jazzek

6/20/2016
Jazzek
Jazzek
That's not just you, my military constructions were cancelled as well. Including one that was almost finished :-(
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/20/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Yikes let me get on that. Well drop the construction que once I sort it out
+1 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/20/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
So sorry, one typo caused that. I'm giving everyone another chunk of money, 20 million and I'm going to drop the construction queue times of whatever you have queued up later tonight. Everyone start upgrading and building big stuff =)
edited by DrDread on 6/20/2016
0 link
Zandar
Zandar

6/22/2016
Zandar
Zandar
When viewing military on the viewport screen. The Top 10 area section does not properly list the stats for fleets. They show as a single ship with no power rating.
0 link
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen

6/22/2016
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen
Election event fires right when the city spawns, fatally there's no HQ so no one eligible...
0 link
Zandar
Zandar

6/22/2016
Zandar
Zandar
CmrdRowen wrote:
Election event fires right when the city spawns, fatally there's no HQ so no one eligible...

It runs the election again in 100 turns
0 link
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen

6/22/2016
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen
Yes but it's stupid to fire the event when it's fatally impossible to have a potential ruler...
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/22/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ALPHA testing guys =)
The rulership event detects a city with no ruler and launches the event. But in the situation where a city was newly formed,the event launches immediately with no Corp HQs or eligible ruler possible and then cancels itself immediately. I didn't test it that way so I didn't see this outcome. If this was already an established city with Corp HQs present it would of run normally for 100 turns. It will run against that city again in 100 turns and we should see a normal election but the event needs to be reworked.

The event should probably do a "Election is happening in 100 turns" as the first stage. Then do a stage 2 where it initiates the Election with the industry and Corp HQs that are there at the time, if no one is there then it fails like it did and closes. If not then allow people to vote on a ruler for the next 100 turns.

Re-Elections will happen once a week (1000 turns), unless for whatever reason we lose the ruler (moves his Corp HQ, Kills account etc.) the system will detect a city with no ruler and launch the process immediately.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/22/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The Ruler ship event in Odegard borked out and closed in one turn. I'm looking into it Ill get it back up
0 link