the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

The Alpha Test v3 reporting thread Messages in this topic - RSS

Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/7/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
This is the official bug reporting thread for the Alpha Test v3. The game was just launched today 6/7/2016
  • Structures deployed with ACP were not able to Sell for about 25 turns then suddenly working. Apparently an old bug that was never noticed before. This has been corrected 6/8/2016

edited by DrDread on 6/8/2016
0 link
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen

6/7/2016
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen
View screen > industry tab
horrible typo there : "civiian services"
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/7/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I have corrected it. I hope that's the biggest bug you all find in this Alpha run =)
0 link
Zandar
Zandar

6/8/2016
Zandar
Zandar
Selling from production buildings appears to be broken. My HQ is selling just fine, but my new Metal Mine in a different city is simply accumulating resources despite being set to sell all basic metal and being in a large city.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/8/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
What corporation are you? (I'm not at home and can't see the database directly) . Other players have remote structures that seem to be selling just fine.

The structure does have to be in a city or it cant sell to anything, you mentioned that. The only other thing I can think of is if you're trying to sell in a city where other people are selling also and you are exceeding the maximum you can sell in a single turn (the Volume of that product in that city) but even then, the sell will split between you. I would love to take a look =)
0 link
Baston
Baston

6/8/2016
Baston
Baston
I confirm the bug : I have a chemical plant on Uranus 3 and I can't sell the ressources using it. I'm alone on this town.
I will try to sell products with the chemical plant located at my HQ, to see if the problem is remote structure, or the production building itself. I will edit as soon as I know.

Edit : the problem is indeed remote structure, the chemical plant located at my HQ can sell without problems.
edited by Baston on 6/8/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/8/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Definitely have to look into this tonight. Very strange bug as I don't think we messed with the selling aspect of structures at all.
0 link
Baston
Baston

6/8/2016
Baston
Baston
Huu ? The chemical plant finally started to sell ressources, after 25 turns of doing nothing.
0 link
Masdus
Masdus

6/8/2016
Masdus
Masdus
I had the same, thought it was related to the fact I was upgrading the facility.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/8/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
This should be fixed now. This was apparently a bug through all the Alpha tests unless I'm having a memory loss. I don't think I've changed the code that deploys structures since forever but it was set to deploy the structure in a "Construction Mode" and then wait for its build time, 25 turns, before activating. That was how they were originally going to work. The fact that they were producing is probably because structures in "Construction Mode" haven't been coded against t in forever also. I have a feeling that no one noticed this problem because the structures were "Constructing" in 10 turns then correcting themselves. Anyway this shouldn't happen anymore and I'll fix the ones that are currently in limbo
0 link
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen

6/10/2016
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen
Is it a feature that we can't set production to 10% or just a line forgotten ?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/10/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
No, 10% is when you halt production entirely =)
0 link
Seldon
Seldon

6/11/2016
Seldon
Seldon
A graphical bug: when I view my planet (Mars), the mouse pointer starts acting weird. The yellow marker is not where the mouse pointer is, but way lower on the screen. Just to make it clear: the mouse pointer and the yellow square are not in sync.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/11/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I see this happen on mobile phones. when you are zoomed in at all on the phone this sort of thing happens. I read about it and there is no 100% cross browser solution short of forcing the screen to not zoom. I haven't seen this happen on PC Browsers but I think I have seem what you're describing before. DOes refreshing thepage correct itself?
0 link
Seldon
Seldon

6/11/2016
Seldon
Seldon
I'm using Chrome. Refreshing corrects the problem. I still love this game! smile
0 link
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen

6/14/2016
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen
It's impossible to upload a picture for player avatar or company logo
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/15/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
CmrdRowen wrote:
It's impossible to upload a picture for player avatar or company logo

I was able to, I mean people are doing it also. Are you using an image that's too large? Are you getting an error or is it just not doing anything after you hit "Upload"?
0 link
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen

6/15/2016
CmrdRowen
CmrdRowen
it's not doing anything, and the avatar size is 100*70
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/15/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Are you using the browse button to select a file then hitting the upload button? The only other thing it might be is that the file itself is too large like in bytes but if the image is only 100 by 70 that's unlikely
0 link
Seldon
Seldon

6/15/2016
Seldon
Seldon
Ok, one more bug. When I am issuing orders to my transporters, if a turn ends, I am being kicked from the orders menu, to the Assets page.
0 link