JasonDinAlt

all messages by user

1/18/2017
Topic:
A central screen that shows production and demand

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
1. In Corporate/Accounting when you filter by Production, everything from one turn is your total production by resource
2. Not sure about demand, but in same form you can go to Storage, and you can see how much of resources you do have in location
3. Definitely no balance, but I'm figuring it out by storage if it is going up or down.
1/23/2017
Topic:
Fleet with error

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Hi,

I created fleet and I got error screen. Fleet is created, but it is showing me 0 power and 0 cost. Also I cannot remove any units from it.
1/23/2017
Topic:
Fleet with error

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
All good now smile Thanks for fixing it.
1/23/2017
Topic:
Fleet with error

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Ekhm, seems like my (APC) Structure, I build on 24996, from one of Scouts disappeared, after this fix. No big deal, just telling.
1/31/2017
Topic:
Fleet with error

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Damn I missed this entry. Anyway, I was trying to make a fleet of Scouts. On one there was ACP item. After I clicked Create Fleet button, I got regular error page, so I thought it is just refreshing, and fleet wasn't created at all. But actually it was, but with 0 attack, and 0 cost, and no ACP item. I wasn't able to add or remove units, but round or two later it was fixed. I was able to add and remove units from it no problem. Since then everything was working OK, that why I didn't search for answer.
2/6/2017
Topic:
AX Reward Ship with no stats

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Just before crash I got MAK corvette without stats, but I thought it is part of the quest and I need to upgrade it. So I did, but I never saw results wink
2/8/2017
Topic:
Mothership fight = game broke

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
27288 is round just before Mothership no Mercury supposed to be destroyed. I had my "problem" ship from last crash with me, with few turns to upgrade. It was on lvl 6 though. Do you think it was the issue again?
edited by JasonDinAlt on 2/8/2017
2/8/2017
Topic:

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
That will be totally unfair!
2/8/2017
Topic:

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Ouch.
2/15/2017
Topic:
Transporters with cargo into Hangar.

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Seems I cannot load transporters with cargo onto Carrier. Is this how it was designed? Or some bug?
2/15/2017
Topic:

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Also loading groups of units would be nice.
2/15/2017
Topic:
what does it mean?

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Decrease by 1 percent your whole production.
2/16/2017
Topic:

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
That's OK.

Yes, that will be perfect scenario. But I think it will also work if only "right" group is loaded. Right I mean no cargo and no updates. Then it will be nice it it will keep group after unloading too.

I do have few fighters I'm keeping in fleet, as well as ground units in groups for easy movement. When I was in need to move it to another planet I must disassemble my groups/fleets and then add them to cargo, then on other planet unload and group it again and move. It was painful process to set orders for every single unit.
2/17/2017
Topic:

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Doctor Dread wrote:

... I haven't checked but you can't "Load" fighters onto aa group that has hangar capacity? Once a carrier is in a group , the Group has hangar capacity and al fighters are actually part of the group not the carriers anymore.

Flleet, not group actually
edited by DrDread on 2/16/2017

I think I overcomplicated it smile I do want to load Fighters fleet into Carrier hangar. Then unload it on it's destination still as a group. For now I need to dissemble fleet load all fighters onto Carrier, unload it and then recreate fleet.
2/20/2017
Topic:

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt

I see what you're saying. You want to keep the fighters attached to the carrier even though it goes into and then out of a fleet. It might be possible for the fleet to "try" to keep the same fighters on the same carriers when the carriers leave fleet, or at least its the default units you pick when the carrier leaves the fleet.

It still asks you which fighters to take with you when you have a carrier leave a fleet doesn't it?

Now I'm confused Big Grin Carrier is not in fleet. Fighters are. I do want to load fleet of fighters into carrier, and then unload as fleet.
2/24/2017
Topic:
Two small issues

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
  • When you create contract, availability for My System actually is saving as My Planet, and vice versa.
  • In Viewscreen within Military tab, Cru(iser) and Carr(ier) words are swapped. In general filtering is bit buggy. See screenshot. There is no Destroyers in this location.

edited by JasonDinAlt on 2/24/2017
5/17/2017
Topic:
Buying problem?

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
I do have something similar, but in my case it cannot buy last unit. And it is not buying anything.

10/9/2019
Topic:
Cannot access any of structure assets

JasonDinAlt
JasonDinAlt
Since this morning I cannot access any of my structure assets. I can go into military ones, but not to my HQ or production buildings. Tried on 3 different browser wit 2 different Internet providers.
edited by JasonDinAlt on 10/9/2019