LoImpact

all messages by user

2/26/2017
Topic:
New ACP Unit

LoImpact
LoImpact
I'm not sure how this fits in the overall scheme of this game, but I think a Storefront unit would be nice that does not produce anything but allows you to sell up to, say five items to a city would be nice. All other costs would remain the same. You could add or remove items as the market changes.
4/8/2017
Topic:
Clicking on piles of resources give error page.

LoImpact
LoImpact
There was talk about Star bases, maybe they could do that
4/9/2017
Topic:
Group Buildings?

LoImpact
LoImpact
Asset List>Buildings tab should do the trick
4/9/2017
Topic:
Asset Folders

LoImpact
LoImpact
Look to the left on Assets page, there are several options to view
4/10/2017
Topic:
Cargo In Group

LoImpact
LoImpact
I formed a group and accidentally added a transport to it that had cargo on it. I removed the transport, but the cargo remains attached to the group even though none of the units are showing they have any cargo.
4/22/2017
Topic:
Production resources

LoImpact
LoImpact
You need something to collect that resource first, like a mine, quarry, chemical plant or farm. Then you can place a factory to use it
4/22/2017
Topic:
Production resources

LoImpact
LoImpact
Your may have your transport set to pickup up all precious minerals and when it picked up, there was nothing for the factories to use. Seems transports load first before factories produce.
4/23/2017
Topic:
A Couple Of Things About The Raiders

LoImpact
LoImpact
1. I've tried 3 or 4 times, and you can't raid the Raiders. Not one Basic Mineral, one ball of Cotton, no war brides or panties. Not that I really care, just noticed that little fact.

2. If you do set your attack to raid, it will destroy the ships and leave the base alone after the ships are gone. I thought I would pass that along as an interesting piece of trivia since there is no need to raid as per my first point.
5/15/2017
Topic:
Transport Manufactoring It's Own Product To Sell

LoImpact
LoImpact
Level 1 transporter suddenly has 1268 units to sell at Rio. Too bad it is pesticides. No upgrading going on.
5/24/2017
Topic:
Defend/Attack Limits

LoImpact
LoImpact
The main problem with setting limits is the units remain after the limits are reached. When the attack continues they are doomed. Either allow one to set retreat orders or have the units move one space away from the battle after limits are reached.
5/24/2017
Topic:
Defend/Attack Limits

LoImpact
LoImpact
My experiance shows that if you set an attack order and then a movement order, you attack the number of turns you tell it to, then it moves. If you set no times, it attacks once and moves to the next order
10/10/2018
Topic:
Battleships Bug?

LoImpact
LoImpact
According to base stats, battleships should do pretty good at receiving damage, but if you look at the battle a guild mate had, he got hammered and had to withdraw both his battleships even though the rest of his fleet did fine. I refer to attack event numbers 33349 through 33357.
1/14/2022
Topic:
Legacy Accords News

LoImpact
LoImpact
Tears in my eyes and my sides ache from laughing.