Roddy (Cross Gen)

all messages by user

7/23/2017
Topic:
Any Newbie Guides?

Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)
Yes. Same here. I like it but there seem to be a little learning curve that I need to catch up to
7/26/2017
Topic:
Guild Questions

Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)
I am looking for a guild to join but not sure which one. I am not sure if I need to be based on the planet of my guild or not and what I should really look for in a guild? I am more economic in my approach and not so much militaristic. Opinions and information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
8/6/2017
Topic:
Guild creation

Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)
I'm trying to create my own guild but I keep getting an error message saying that the website isn't working. Help please?
8/7/2017
Topic:
Guild creation

Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)
I had one there but maybe it wasn't the right file type. Is jpeg ok? It was only 20mb and I saw the cutoff was 100mb. I'll try it again though later. Thanks.
8/7/2017
Topic:
Guild creation

Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)
I had one there but maybe it wasn't the right file type. Is jpeg ok? It was only 20mb and I saw the cutoff was 100mb. I'll try it again though later. Thanks.
8/7/2017
Topic:
Guild creation

Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)
Figured it out. I didn't do any of it right. My intro paragraph was too long and the file was way to big. all good now, thanks guys
11/6/2017
Topic:
New Corporation Starting Locations

Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)
I like this idea because I agree that Earth is becoming more difficult to really be a starting spot for corporations. Maybe the entire Sol system can be an option. If you start off earth and on lets say Mars you get a few freighters to help you get started. I haven't thought long hard about this but I have noticed that things seem a tad more difficult then when I first started. It is still not hard in my opinion but overcrowding will occurs as the game grows. We should start to think about other options.

I believe veteran players should try their best to have raw mats mined off of Earth. This does cause some disadvantages though if they are free accounts. If free accounts are able to move their HQ in the Sol system though that may help the crowding. Don't want to take away the incentive to pay and support the game though. Some things to think about though as the game continues to grow.