LastGunslinger

all messages by user

10/8/2017
Topic:
Interface

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
It is actually, i like it. Maybe each background could be unique to each system maybe?
10/8/2017
Topic:
Distribution Centre Request

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
This would be an awesome feature to have, "sell all except x"
Its a major pain in the ass to micromanage all of my product at my distros
10/8/2017
Topic:
Product Tier Categorization

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
When looking at long lists of products on the asset screens its difficult sometimes to mentally separate which products are what tier, perhaps there could be a bracket system implemented where products are listed by tiers first then the product?

Example:

Tier 1 - Raw Materials

Panther I - Huertas -- 122065913 : 190424731

Basic Chemicals Chemicals 57,000
Exotic Chemicals Chemicals 55,000
Basic Minerals Minerals 25,000

Panther I - Teckman -- 122065909 : 190424737

Basic Chemicals Chemicals 20,000

Tier 2 - Components

Panther I - Huertas -- 122065913 : 190424731

Large Power Cells Power Cells 25,000

Or something similar. Im not an admin and ive never done any HTML coding, so i wouldnt know if this would be a pain in the ass for the devs but its just an idea.
Thoughts?
10/13/2017
Topic:
Free product generation

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
Report the bug to the Devs and let them deal with it. Do not post on the forums with potential exploits
10/13/2017
Topic:
Interface example

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
That is fucking badass, however the background in the back is lifted from Star Trek Online. I recognize that starbase, cant use that :P
10/13/2017
Topic:
I have the feeling buildings are too cheap.

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
These are actually decent ideas, however the market is currently saturated. Too much interference with the economics of logistics and such would agitate the problem in my opinion. However, more attack events i could get behind. I'd love to see more corps have to spend more credits on military to stave off attacks from powerful adversaries like the MAK for example. Would also make war far more interesting in the coming days if every corp operating exclusively outside of Sol (like myself) eventually having the fight for their right to exist among the stars.
10/16/2017
Topic:
Interface example

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
To each their own, i like it personally
10/16/2017
Topic:
Strange things happen

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
The AX mysterious Quests have the potential to drop a few non mysterious AX artifacts. But im not certain how many to be honest. Might report it to Seren and see what he says
10/16/2017
Topic:
Free product generation

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
Ah. Hmm, welp seren has been responding to comms on The nerfed starport thread. Might give him a shout there and get him to message you then or something.
But good work finding the bug though
10/16/2017
Topic:
make a subforum for excel sheets ?

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
That would be exceptionally useful in my opinion
10/16/2017
Topic:

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
A decent military in my opinion is one that could at least nuke someone trying to nuke you. You dont to have the biggest and baddest, but outside sol everyone needs to have something in my opinion. S7 just got their ass kicked by the MAK until luna sent warp carriers to smash them. They were getting smashed for nearly 20 turns and had nothing to answer the call with, not even guns or city defenses
10/16/2017
Topic:
Suggestions for features

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
This would reduce micro managing considerably, i approve.
10/17/2017
Topic:
Strange things happen

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
Hate to burst your bubble Dr Dread, just finished and AX Quest about 3 hours ago on turn 22233 and received 5 AX Dimensional artis for as a reward. I think the cap is 3 not 5, so the bug is still there
10/17/2017
Topic:

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
Indeed, i can hand a lower level MAK and Kaiju solo myself. I think everyone should own a military strong enough to hold their own Sovereign space. Here soon im planning to declare Panther I sovereign and make trade agreements with corps to build a trade hub. But still defend where they are working, more random events would make the universe a bit more dangerous to players. This would cause an increase in military and a decrease in overall profits. I dont think it should be this easy to hold space in my opinion
10/17/2017
Topic:

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
It also forces players to form smaller guilds here and there in order to run there own city they would have to defend it,
In light of this i had another idea in fact, Making fleets and structures Guild property. Some anyways, like players in the guild would donate to the guild some of their overall profits, or end products etc.
Making the guild a political entity thats formed from allies and friends making a coalition. More player cooperation should encouraged
10/18/2017
Topic:

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
I am intrigued. How often will the MAK Doomstar appear?
10/19/2017
Topic:

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
Interesting, cant wait to see one spawn!
10/19/2017
Topic:
Strange things happen

Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp
Oh ok, learn something new everyday then. So its 5, freakin awesome man