DeltaX1121

all messages by user

10/22/2019
Topic:
Barons of the Galaxy Essential Guide

DeltaX1121
DeltaX1121
Hey, Thx, this is just what i needed! The devs guide is slightly incorrect and outdated at times...

One question: you write that in order to found a city, one only needs to fulfill industry requirements. but what are those? the Devguide says 3000 units pr. turn, but I see cities like Newfane, neptune, that produce way less!
10/22/2019
Topic:

DeltaX1121
DeltaX1121
Ah, thank you! Thats a lot easier to do without overcrowding. The dev guide has several such mistakes, unfortunatly. Overcrowding, for example, i said to occur at 10 times the resouce value, but the numbers given indicate output in the thousands, which of course is more correct.
10/23/2019
Topic:
How to Handle raiding of Items

DeltaX1121
DeltaX1121
I think this could be great for sudden shifts in power. just imagine small corps raiding a megastructure ACP and turning the game on its head. Off course, that would only happen to a player once... ever.
10/23/2019
Topic:
What should we work on next? 10/2019

DeltaX1121
DeltaX1121
yeah, I would vote for unit order too. But Strat Locations seem very interresting too, as long as they dont break the balance of the game.

I actually like the retro look of the game, although some functions are a bit annoying (like the "back" arrow not always leading back to were you came from).

I am a bit more worried about the political score thing. it seems it could potentially make it even harder for new corps to gain power, and make the old ones even stronger.

Guild bank seems pretty self-contained to, well, guilds. So thats something guild-people probably would want.

more missons are just nice to have, but not a pressing matter in my opinion.
10/25/2019
Topic:

DeltaX1121
DeltaX1121
I found another question, maybe for your FAQ: It appears that upkeep for a structure doubles each level. however, that would mean that after level 5, upgrading increases cost/unit, which seems wrong. So how does upkeep scale?
11/4/2019
Topic:
Contract drop-off not working

DeltaX1121
DeltaX1121
My company, Ferox, and Kindtech have noticed some problems were my transporters no longer drop-off there cargo at the contract site.

The transporter has a standard order loop, where it picks up metals, moves to the location, transfers cargo with "use contract", and then returns. Repeat.

This worked fine all night, but this morning (GMT), it stopped dropping off the cargo. the loops still running, the transporter has a full cargo hold, but it either skips the transfer cargo order, or just doesn't transfer anything. Not sure if I can tell the difference.

KT says he has heard about the problem from several other people. Feel free to chime in, if you read this wink
6/5/2021
Topic:
Trading

DeltaX1121
DeltaX1121
Hey Coolkid! Try the ingame Comm tab, more people read stuff there wink