TCromwell

all messages by user

5/18/2017
Topic:
ACP Changes

TCromwell
TCromwell
That could work if no one has any major objections to it. I have no problem with the base build times as they sit, it just all ways irked me that something that takes 20 turns was taking 50.
5/18/2017
Topic:
ACP Changes

TCromwell
TCromwell
I all ways saw it has commissioning it to be built. I mean IRL i want a walmart built its going to take about the same time no matter what city its in.
5/18/2017
Topic:
ACP Changes

TCromwell
TCromwell
Aye you make a good point. I reckon in the grand picture it aint so bad. Just feels wired spending the better part of 9 hours making one item. Perhaps another building besides the HQ could be made that can make ACPs?
5/18/2017
Topic:
Suddenly buying stopped

TCromwell
TCromwell
Mine have done that before, as well as a standing build order just stopping for a turn for no reason. All the resources needed where in full supply ect.
5/21/2017
Topic:
Mars Provisional Colonial Government

TCromwell
TCromwell
Notice To All Persons

The flowing are the laws on Mars and her moons as set down by the Mars Provisional Colonial Government. All of witch is subject to change once the formal government is laid out in the coming days. Until then the following laws and regulations are in effect on Mars. So long as non member corps are following these rules they will automatically receive protection from the Provisional Colonial Government. All city defenses will be built and manged by members.

• Trade in all goods and services are allowed; with following exception, crashing any market can result in a trade ban.
  • No corporation, that is not a member of the TCA, is allowed to place their headquarters on Mars; with our direct written consent of the PCG.
  • No military units or buildings may be placed on Mars by nonmember corporations.
  • Exceptions are allowed for trade vessels and units. Furthermore scouts are allowed for the purpose of ACPs.

Any one violating these rules will receive a formal written warning that outlines what law(s) they are violating; as well as the choice of actions and window to preform remediation.

Current Member Guilds:

The Dogstar Confederacy
The Ghost Syndicate
edited by TCromwell on 5/22/2017
5/22/2017
Topic:
Server stuck on turn 1204 again.

TCromwell
TCromwell
Aye he is PST and its just now 6 am there.
5/22/2017
Topic:

TCromwell
TCromwell
I agree there is a lot to be gained. Sadly most every one seems bent on disallowing this to ever come to pass. That or at least not while we are all stuck in the same system.
5/22/2017
Topic:
ACP Changes

TCromwell
TCromwell
I like the idea of being able to have another build make them besides just the HQ.
5/22/2017
Topic:

TCromwell
TCromwell
War... War never changes.
5/25/2017
Topic:

TCromwell
TCromwell
We greatly value this recognition and appreciate the ARK Guilds willingness to work with in regards to Mars. We (TGS & TDC) will of course return such a sentiment on any such moon or world the ARK should lay rightful claim to.
5/25/2017
Topic:
Can Not Make Sales in Red

TCromwell
TCromwell
So i have a contract from some one else who wants to buy my Basic Metals. When the shipment reaches the drop off point and runs the order to drop off cargo via that contract it keeps saying Not enough funds to supply all transfers.

I am not buying any thing, i am selling to some one else but it comes up with that in the logs and nothing happens but it moves on to the next order and no cargo has moved. Furthermore the contract shows that something has been delivered but i still have all the cargo on the ship and no money received.

The buyer has cash we checked on that. This bug which cropped up last night has put me badly in to the red. My ships ran shipments all last night that did nothing but show up to the site and get refused.

Right Order

I have the Cargo

This is the log message.

edited by TCromwell on 5/25/2017
5/25/2017
Topic:

TCromwell
TCromwell
Just tried a contract with a guild mate of mine. Same problem. He was going to float me a loan but when i dropped the item off via contract, the contract shows i delivered but i got no cash and the cargo is still on the ship.
5/25/2017
Topic:

TCromwell
TCromwell
I sold a ship to guild mate to go black. It was the only way to get a loan threw.

And it fixed all the issues so far.
edited by TCromwell on 5/25/2017
5/25/2017
Topic:

TCromwell
TCromwell
I would say it was looking at my corp funds instead of his when trying to sell. Its the only thing that makes sense in this case. Plus in chat there are a few others saying they have run in to this.
5/25/2017
Topic:

TCromwell
TCromwell
Agreed. If you need me to do any thing to help track it down later let me know; i am more then happy to help.
5/28/2017
Topic:
Defenses not Working

TCromwell
TCromwell
I was recently raided, and my guilds defenses did not open up on the attackers. Is this a bug or do they only defend the builder?
5/28/2017
Topic:
RP Questions

TCromwell
TCromwell
I have some questions, that are purely for RP sake and have no real bearing on the game its self.

First up every one seems to more or less roll with the idea that one tick (every 10 mins) is a "solar day" in game. Is this meant to be or just something every one has as a group decided made sense and ran with it?

Assuming that a tick is a day, does that mean there is only 144 days per solar year?

Next up is extraction / cargo; is each "unit" like one ton of material?

I know this may seem silly, but for those of us who like to have more RP to the game. I would love to see more RP value and lore and specifics hammered out and will be happy to help build this world. Thoughts?
5/28/2017
Topic:
Defenses not Working

TCromwell
TCromwell
Aye i agree that is just plain silly. If you can set units to defend at three different levels, no reason the buildings couldn't be set the same way. I am going to submit it to the features
5/28/2017
Topic:
Joint Defences

TCromwell
TCromwell
I would ask that defense buildings be able to be set just like units. So that forts, guns, missiles, ion canons ect all be configurable like normal units. As things are right now, it makes little since for guilds to build them. Perhaps even set up some sort of joint guild contraction ability. That way guilds could work on projects together instead of rely on individuals to build things.
edited by TCromwell on 5/28/2017
5/28/2017
Topic:
RP Questions

TCromwell
TCromwell
Lol closest thing we have to lore around here. I think it would be a good idea if we could come together and build lore for the game, that becomes cannon.