FuriousGeorge

all messages by user

5/16/2017
Topic:
Viewable Upgrades

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
I believe the upgrades add 20% to the base stat of the unit.
5/16/2017
Topic:
Mayor's role in the city

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hey there!

Please take the following with a grain of salt, or don't, it's up to you! =D

So I was thinking about how the Mayor can most benefit his city for long term growth and I saw that ticks per turn of extra income. At first I thought it was shockingly low but after watching some head movies I realized it's not a bad gig. But the question remains if it's really profitable, and if anything could be added as further incentive loooooong term.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that every turn it ticks for 1% of the pop of the city. So basically everyone in the city gives me a Penny every 10 minutes. Of course there's 144 Ticks per day so that would equate to

~1.3 M Pop > 1,300$ Per tick X 144 = 187K per day in extra funds to spend on the cities well being.

Now if I were to try and stretch those as far as they could for the city, which I plan to, then it would mean buying quite a lot of products (sacrificing time with transports) to try and keep demand down in enough categories to keep growth optimal. Other than being elected God Emperor of the planet, what long term bonuses are there? I love the idea of nurturing the cities to grow as much as possible, but I don't see how I can accomplish it. Keep in mind I know this is supposed to be difficult and you operate at a loss for the betterment of the people in the city, and I'm 110% ok with that. I guess I just haven't been able to talk about it and wanted people's opinions or the mechanics of it.

Thanks!

-BB
5/16/2017
Topic:
Structures and transports are failing to Buy

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
I feel like as you get closer and closer to the capacity of your vehicle, you're considered to be buying less and less. So instead of trying to buy 500 (Fill hull) it considers you buying 20 (lets say 480 left) and therefore anyone with a more empty cargo will take huge preference in amount per turn. So it seems like this "Half-Life" effect is going on. I usually wind up kicking my guys onto their next order. Thoughts?
5/17/2017
Topic:
Cargo capacity way out of whack.

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Thank you, I just looked up my units and was impressed with my Corvettes added capacity.

at one point he was at 200/17000. Please remove extra units.
5/17/2017
Topic:

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Example
5/17/2017
Topic:

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hahaha, Sorry, Wormhole unique drop. Won't get that one Ratting
5/17/2017
Topic:
Construction Vehicle Epidemic

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
They are breeding. THEY ARE BREEDING.

Seriously though, I stopped picking them up because the bug seems prevalent with them. I see a couple Corps with 60K + Construction vehicles. Granted they have to try and sell them which will take forever, but that's all free money. (No complaints, but I thought you should know)

I say lets construction vehicles go for another 10 or so turns (Or whenever you read this and decide) and then wipe them from the database since it's so prevalent.

Thanks!

-BB
5/17/2017
Topic:
Fleet Managment

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hello there!

Is there no way to Remove or Add units to a Fleet? I'm looking through options and can't seem to find the controls to separate the units. Do I need to just select them individually and give them orders, will that break the fleet?

Thanks!

-BB
5/17/2017
Topic:
Fleet Managment

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Also I'm curious as to how a Fleet carries cargo. Looking at the Fleet, it shows my item being carried, but if I look at each unit individually in that fleet, they are both empty?
5/17/2017
Topic:
Fleet Managment

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge wrote:
Hello there!

Is there no way to Remove or Add units to a Fleet? I'm looking through options and can't seem to find the controls to separate the units. Do I need to just select them individually and give them orders, will that break the fleet?

Thanks!

-BB

Ignore this one, I just found the tab. I'm a silly head! My second question still stands however!
5/17/2017
Topic:
Vote for BotG

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Thanks NewRPG! Good write up!
5/17/2017
Topic:
Business Weekly Publication

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hello from Business Business' PR department!

This publication will come out periodically and outline Headlines and Events from around the Baron's Galaxy.

http://imgur.com/KGLYUXk

We wish you good Business!

-BB
5/17/2017
Topic:
Combat Damage Distribution

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hello Dread!

Hope your first couple of days launched haven't been too TOO hectic!

After making an attack on the Neptune Raiders, I noticed one of their Fighters was at "-69 -69%" health. Did the damage go past it's actual health and not get redistributed to the other units accurately? I've attached a photo of the interaction.

-BB
5/18/2017
Topic:
ACP Changes

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
I always saw that as the difference though, you're building it to be deployed somewhere. You're Crating, Shipping, and setting up everything. Idk it made sense to me. Up to Dread, but I saw it as appropriate.
5/18/2017
Topic:
Combat Damage Distribution

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
yes but I was surprised that they didn't redirect fire onto the other small unit. I know some of it spread, but I was just surprised it didn't kill the two units and leave the building standing haha. Good to know!
5/18/2017
Topic:
Pickup "All" command

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Lets say you have your HQ buying materials each round (100). You have 600 already at the city, and you send a transport to pick up Thing:ALL. Does it try to pick up the NEW items just bought every turn and stay there indefinitely, or will it leave after the first group is picked up? I'm just curious on the order of operations.

Same question for if I set it to pick up Thing:1000 and there are 700 units with a constant buy order. Will it stay there or leave?

Can the option be made to pick up what's on hand that single turn, and then leave regardless of purchase orders?

I hope this makes sense!

-BB
5/18/2017
Topic:
Suddenly buying stopped

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
I have several vehicles and buildings that have standing buy orders, and they have completely stopped. In accounting the Past 4 Turns have had "0" under purchases. I've re-done all my buy orders but it still seems to be bugged out. I need to make purchases. Is there something I'm missing?

-BB
5/18/2017
Topic:
Suddenly buying stopped

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
1 or 10 units I would understand, but it is absolutely 0 quantity bought anywhere. It's truly affecting gameplay after 10 turns of 0 purchases. And there's no way that every product in a category is maxed out. I'm looking at the city and it's just not there.

There's a single transport trying to buy Cosmetics. It has 500 capacity and belongs to another corp. I have 500 capacity buying power as well. It should be splitting the yield. I have 0 units to show at any location. Something is wrong.

-BB
5/18/2017
Topic:
Suddenly buying stopped

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge wrote:
I have several vehicles and buildings that have standing buy orders, and they have completely stopped. In accounting the Past 4 Turns have had "0" under purchases. I've re-done all my buy orders but it still seems to be bugged out. I need to make purchases. Is there something I'm missing?

-BB

I apologize, apparently I was somehow trying to purchase more than 35M worth of product. I'm not really sure how, but oh well. I've reset everything and it seems to be fixed for now. I apologize because the message was not clear or readily viewable. Perhaps when there are insufficient funds you get sent an automated messaged. I've wasted quite a few turns now hahaha.
5/18/2017
Topic:
ACP Poofed

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
I had an ACP in Bangkok and after forming a "Group" with some transports, the game threw the Error screen and when I got back to bangkok the ACP was gone. Thoughts? It's not in the Group cargo either.