FuriousGeorge

all messages by user

5/19/2017
Topic:
Related to the Moon Charter - Reparations

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
My assets were regrettably destroyed in the initial Moon Landing. While I am an abject disbeliever in the locking down of the Moon, I require some of my lost time returned.

1: ACP Unit Delivered to Bangkok if you don't mind.
2: I request the use of every 6th Artifact

I appreciate your open forum and wish to continue a global talk.

-BB
5/20/2017
Topic:
Related to the Moon Charter - Reparations

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Thank you for the consideration.

I was implying that if I was not able to have a structure on the mood, to choose every 6th Artifact (Not own) as a balance that will constantly focus on global growth or the ability to defend our planet from attacks.

Thank you for the ACP, I appreciate you timely response and further Business.

-BB
5/20/2017
Topic:
Moon Charter - Defenses

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
I see the Defense as a certification and payment for your research time.
5/20/2017
Topic:
Moon Charter - Research Centers

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
I like the idea of being able to bargain with whoever has the current turn and buy their research time.

It's a time-share property now, and it's booked for years hahaha.
5/22/2017
Topic:
Naming Bug

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hey Dr!

So I tried naming a new facility YASUKA - VENUS, and it threw the error because of the spaces and dash, however in the top of the screen, the name change stuck. But from the assets page, it was still the original name. I thought it was a bug and refreshed but when I went back to the facility later, it still showed the attempted name inside the facility, and original name outside. Do you have anything in place to negate drop table shenanigans or the like? And I named it within parameters and it's fine now, but just thought you should know the name does stick internally for the structure.
5/23/2017
Topic:
The Moon Charter

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Ni hao ma.

Bangkok Joins the Charter.

xie xie ni

-BB
5/24/2017
Topic:
Buying and Selling Issues improved

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
This is a fantastic quality of life improvement. Thank you for working on this. I know the math gets funky in there, but good on ya!
5/24/2017
Topic:
Buying / Selling Sorting

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hey Dr!

Again nice work on the stale turn / Buying Power tweaking. That's a doozy of a fix!

I wanted to suggest something for transports and freighters that might make life a little easier down the road.

1. When assigning orders and you have already told it to pick something up, is it possible to limit options in the "Sell" drop down menu to ONLY items in the orders queue? I don't know how funky it would be to call that value, but I feel like it would help with being able to manage transports with long loops more quickly.

2. Add a small visual indicator next to transports that represents an active BUY or SELL order in their order list. This could be a small Green (Sell) and Red (Buy) dot to the left or right of the transport while displayed in the Assets page. I've attached a demonstration.

Thanks again and have a great day!
5/24/2017
Topic:
Buying / Selling Sorting

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
As a side note if you'd like those a different color or modified another way let me know and I'd be happy to provide the graphics for you. I think it would then be 4 unit representations for anything with a cargo space and then having the Order Queue checked for buy or sell before loading the appropriate graphic?
5/24/2017
Topic:
Buying / Selling Sorting

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Thanks! If you want something specific for the indicator let me know in a PM and I'd be happy to do it for you. I do graphic design on the side for my manufacturing company and don't mind pitching in if you need something done quickly and for free hahaha.
5/30/2017
Topic:
Movement speed Clarification

FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Hello there!

Hope you had a great weekend! So I wanted to ask about how movement speed exactly resolves and is calculated. I have a Freighter with 20 Speed. It took said freighter 2 turns to move a 10 square distance. Now the orders were

-Transfer: Pick-up
-Move
-Transfer: Drop off

I watched it turn by turn and the first turn was the pickup, the next turn he only moved halfway between the intended cities and finished the movement the following turn. I know it's been brought up in the game chat but I'd rather have it here on the Forums as well. Thank you!

-BB