Rujholla

all messages by user

8/10/2016
Topic:
Game speed, aka how long are turns expected to be?

Rujholla
Rujholla
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm confused. I see the count down up in the corner of the play window, but even when it gets to 0 the turn number doesn't advance even after I refresh. Did the time per turn go up?
8/15/2016
Topic:
Prices for Components

Rujholla
Rujholla
Currently I can sell raw materials at about 100 units each with demand hovering around 100-120. Or I can combine 10 of those raw materials and make a component that sells for about 300 each thus losing 700 units on each component I sell? If it takes 10 raw materials to make one component shouldn't the price of that component for similar demand be a little more than ten times the raw material price or about 1000? The way it is now there is no way to buy the raw materials you need to produce a component for sale. You are forced to produce your own raw materials.

Same problem exists between components and end goods -- 10 components at around 300 each combine to sell as a end product at around 600?

Has this been brought up before? Is this a bug or just encouragement to supply raw materials for now? Or much more likely am I just misunderstanding everything?
edited by Rujholla on 8/15/2016
8/15/2016
Topic:
Prices for Components

Rujholla
Rujholla
I'm not saying you can't be profitable. I'm making pretty good money on raw materials on Mars. If you source everything yourself you will be profitable, especially so if you have your corporate specialty in those raw materials. But, if the demand for the raw materials is the same as the demand for the components you will make more money selling the raw materials.

Does that seem right to you?
8/15/2016
Topic:
Prices for Components

Rujholla
Rujholla
Ok I was wrong!

I was thinking that the 10 units of raw materials that you combine produced 1 component, but they produce 10 components. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
8/16/2016
Topic:
Minor Bug on Order Looping

Rujholla
Rujholla
If you set an order to loop a certain number of times it seems the order of the counter is reversed.

ex:

5Loop OrderLoop back to order number 1 : 6/0 Times

Elsewhere in the application the numbers are reversed as in Loop back to order number 1: 0/6 Times
8/23/2016
Topic:
Bug on Viewscreen

Rujholla
Rujholla
After I use the viewscreen for a while the mouse pointer gets 3 squares north of where the game registers that I am pointing. For example on Gulyev V if I am pointing at Ayden it says I'm pointing at 10:15 and highlights that block. I am using Chrome browser -- maybe I'll try some other browsers and see if that has anything to do with it.
8/24/2016
Topic:
Bug on Viewscreen

Rujholla
Rujholla
Ya -- I gave up trying to use the viewscreen on my tablet. smile This was on my desktop. However it does seem to be browser specific. I'm not getting it to duplicate on IE -- still to try firefox.
8/25/2016
Topic:
Question on order of operations at end of turn

Rujholla
Rujholla
Are the operations processed factory by factory or do all the production orders happen before the sales orders? Just wondering if I can set my factory to sell all, but all the other factories that need that product grab it first before it sells it?
8/25/2016
Topic:

Rujholla
Rujholla
Thanks!!
8/26/2016
Topic:
Problem with trading

Rujholla
Rujholla
Phemanaught wrote:
This is not a healthy beta environment, it is just a echo chamber,
the point of beta is to get feed back from players.
Good luck with your game but I will no longer take part.

Just curious is there a point where if a player is no longer playing, his stuff will decay away? Or will Raytheon's mines be there driving the metal demand down for the rest of the beta test round? Also, anyone know how many turns games are expected to last -- will things reset every 10K, 100k turns with a declared winner or is it more open ended?
8/28/2016
Topic:

Rujholla
Rujholla
I second having it show on the assets list that your factory is non productive due to demand issues! Highlighted / Flashing something.
8/28/2016
Topic:
Bug on Viewscreen

Rujholla
Rujholla
I was using chrome browser on an ASUS android tablet. However after you told me about not zooming in I have not had problems with it. Well other than sometimes hard to pick out the location I want without zooming in.
8/30/2016
Topic:

Rujholla
Rujholla
Doctor Dread"Non productive due to demand" is an arbitrary thing. [/quote wrote:

What I mean is if for the current turn the factory doesn't have enough required components change the color of the title to red or something similar.
8/30/2016
Topic:
Battle Notifications to email

Rujholla
Rujholla
If your stuff is being attacked, I'd like to receive a notificaiton outside of the game. I realize this is not a big priority but it would be nice. smile
8/31/2016
Topic:
APC Unit Cargo Space

Rujholla
Rujholla
I have one ACP Structure loaded in a frieghter that shows 100 cargo space used.
8/31/2016
Topic:
Market Building

Rujholla
Rujholla
A new building that can sell multiple items in a turn. I would prefer that the B/S limit be per item, but if that is game breaking maybe make it cummulative for all items.
Another new building could be a warehouse so you would have to plan warehouse space instead of just stacking it in the streets. smile
edited by Rujholla on 8/31/2016
8/31/2016
Topic:
Logistics Cap?

Rujholla
Rujholla
What is the logistics cap when you get HQ to lvl 10? Or is it removed?
8/31/2016
Topic:
Bug on Viewscreen

Rujholla
Rujholla
One other maybe bug on the viewscreen that I've noticed is that even if the turn has advanced the turn on the viewscreen doesn't while zooming in and out.
9/1/2016
Topic:
Logistics Cap?

Rujholla
Rujholla
I agree smile
9/2/2016
Topic:
Loading units into a transport...

Rujholla
Rujholla
So what units can fit in what hangars? I tried to load fighers into the hangar on my frigate and that doesn't work? Will armor fit on my frigate or only soldiers? What does upgrading hangar space do? I upgraded hanger space twice on that same frigate and it still only holds two units is that normal or a bug? What can carry a transport?
Sorry lots of question on the military stuff mostly for the same reason as Vulpex -- I want to expand out. I tried doing like you said and build a military base out there, but that ended up in disaster as the raiders got to me before I had any units built.
edited by Rujholla on 9/2/2016