Jamers

all messages by user

11/7/2017
Topic:
Wiki?

Jamers
Jamers
I think both of you have already edited the wiki, but for everyone else. We do have a wiki going. I personally don't have much time for a wiki, but I'm seeing interest so I might make a few min here and there. Guilds can also put there information in a section. It might make a good recruiting method one day. Here is the link. http://barons-of-the-galaxy.wikia.com/wiki/Barons_of_the_Galaxy_Wiki
11/8/2017
Topic:
New Corporation Starting Locations

Jamers
Jamers
I agree with the APC and Scout. Th only other idea I had was to allow people to move their HQ between sectors. Currently in sector 7 there is a planet equivalent to Earth. So have two HQ options, Earth and whatever planet it is in sector 7. (Sorry I don't know the name)
11/15/2017
Topic:
Artillery's effectiveness vs Ships

Jamers
Jamers
It would be interesting if artillery could do an attack while staying safe from up to a curtain amount of spaces. The way to destroy it would be to have anouther artillery or fight it in its own square.
11/15/2017
Topic:
Raiding

Jamers
Jamers
That is very weird.
12/8/2017
Topic:
Where did you hear about Barons of the Galaxy?

Jamers
Jamers
I have been waiting for a game called "age of ascent". It was and still is taking them FOREVER to put the game out. So, I started googling browser mmo games that work on mobile. I found this game and I think it might just be better than "Age of Ascent". It looks like the game will have all the bells and whistles, but the core of this game is so good. The politics, the community, the overall set-up. You cannot replace stuff like that.
12/8/2017
Topic:
#! Priority: FIX THE LAAAAAAG!

Jamers
Jamers
Do you try clicking on one of the tabs after about 10-15 seconds (assets, corperation, or comms)?
12/28/2017
Topic:
Average Number of Active Users

Jamers
Jamers
Seren, what if you put something on the tutorial page suggesting them to send a comm saying that they are new and what they think about the game? It might give the players a chance to convince them to stay longer.
1/1/2018
Topic:
Making some fundamental changes to the products

Jamers
Jamers
I don’t think the logistics should be more. That is defeating some of the purpose. Seren has said in the past that the game was made for millions not billions. I don’t think we can or should go that far back, but I don’t think that a step in that direction isn’t a bad idea.

As for alts, I disagree that it encourages more alt accounts. Even if it does, what is so bad about alts? As long as they are used properly and it is very hard to do anything bad with alts. People will catch on pretty quick.
1/5/2018
Topic:
Average Number of Active Users

Jamers
Jamers
I agree with EventHorizon!
1/5/2018
Topic:
Rulership titles idea

Jamers
Jamers
I like this idea!
1/23/2018
Topic:
Galactic Gore Games 1

Jamers
Jamers
It is great this is finally happening! My name is Infinity Inc and I would love to enter. I have a bomber, Varitek, battle suit, and commando I would like to enter (all lvl 10). I would need a way to transport them though, I traded my Monolith. As soon as I find a get a way to transport them I will be ready.
1/24/2018
Topic:
Galactic Gore Games Application Thread

Jamers
Jamers
Infinity Inc
My fleet is named GGG. It currently has a battlesuit, armor, and fighter. I’m currently building an artillery and a carrier. Should easily be ready by the date the games start.