Mariner

all messages by user

10/17/2022
Topic:
Player of the year

Mariner
Mariner
When something is written in ingame messages, after some time it is autodeleted, and it is lost forever.
But messages on game forum are here from the beginning of the game.

When player opens, not one, but few systems with large numbers of new planets and even larger number of resource positions, this should be written in stone and not forgotten.

This is the list of new systems opened by SynTec and DeepSpace Project Guild:
Previous projects: Sirius (Completed 24/09/22, turn 155300), Naertho (Completed 15/10/22, turn 158300). Current project: Panther

To honor this great effort, this is petition to declare SynTec player of the, not month, but player of the year!

All the best to SynTec and his team from DeepSpace Project Guild!
11/3/2022
Topic:
Business opportunity Minerals

Mariner
Mariner
When we check total production capability of all corporations in the game (03.11.2022.), in comparison with other Raw Materials, looks like there is much lower production of Minerals.

Raw Materials like Chemicals, Metals, Minerals and Woods are interesting products to produce.
Not only to sell directly to cities (to support their population growth), those Raws are used to produce Components, End Products and Civ. Services. Everything added, demand for those raws is strong.

So based on smaller production of Minerals, because of constant demand, prices should be stable and even go up, so you will have nice profit.

So go to Viewscreen, select whole Sector 1 (on the right), click on tab Resources (on the left), click on Show Data (on the right), and scroll down the page to find location with maximum production bonus for desired Minerals.

Conclusion: delete one unprofitable factory, and build one Minerals factory.
11/12/2022
Topic:
Greetings and Basic Questions Thread

Mariner
Mariner
Best way is to check Guild descriptions and to contact guild leaders with in game messages.
But, maybe you will make your own guild with your own game goal, and recruit new players among your friends or colleagues, or recommend this great game on Facebook, on game reviews etc.
Because when we have more players in the game – there is more fun!
11/17/2022
Topic:
A question in Economy

Mariner
Mariner
Lets look this way:
by selling products in the city, we are meeting the demand of the city, and population in that city is raising.
But when there is more people in the city, demand for all other products is raising.
So by raising city population, you are helping other corporations, because you are creating demand (and increased volume) for product which they are producing.
If demand and volume is low (because small population), corporations can make only small profit.

In short, big cities mean big volume and demand, and that means big profit.
So that way you can help other corporations.
2/4/2023
Topic:
Status of experiment Moon

Mariner
Mariner
Hi everybody,

Starting conditions of experiment Moon was: 2. largest city Dolores was at approx 1 mil population, smallest two cities were at 200-300.000 population.
With help from Peace Corps, Proactive guild started Moon experiment few weeks ago.
Current conditions: 2. city by population Dolores is at 6 mil population, smallest city is at 2 mil. population.

Short term goal of the Moon experiment is to have one large city Fox with population as big as possible, and all other 5 cities at population at min 5 mil. population.
By achieving that goal, Moon will provide alternative big market (next to Earth) with large demand, where all players can sell their products.
That short term goal will be achieved very soon, but how will population grow above 5 mil in those 5 Moon cities: Delores, Danby, Osage, Marrero and Filley, it depends on your support.

So, go to markets of above written cities, check which products have high price, produce and sell those products with high profit.
By meeting that high demand, you will grow those cities and increase total demand even more.

Go to the Moon!
5/26/2023
Topic:
Open Event Challenge Program - Details and Notices

Mariner
Mariner
Proactive Guild is thrilled to read such good news!
And to show support to the project, we can provide one Mega prize to be awarded to one of the winners:
expensive (AX) Mysterious reward: Ace Fighter, Level 10, fully upgraded with (A5) MetaPhysics: Particle Beam, Hypersteel Plating and Atomic Regeneration!
8/13/2023
Topic:
Essential products

Mariner
Mariner
When we check which T1 products are used to produce T2 products (Components) and Civilian Services, there are few products which are essential, because they are used to produce many different products.
Because they are used to make so many products, usually there is constant demand for them, prices are stable and high, and there is room for profit.

So, here is the list of essential products and number of end products for which they are needed:

Basic Minerals 30
Basic Woods 30
Basic Metals 20
Basic Chemicals 19
Rare Chemicals 19
Precious Minerals 15
Water 13
Exotic Metals 7
Exotic Minerals 6
Industrial Chemicals 6
Precious Metals 6
Radioactive Metals 5

Because of good current demand price on Earth, and small amount of current offers on Trade market, it would be good idea to build factories to produce:

Basic Minerals
Basic Woods
Rare Chemicals
Precious Minerals
Industrial Chemicals

On the other hand, market is flooded with large amounts of Basic Chemicals, Exotic Metals and Radioactive Metals. So, at the moment, there is no need to build factories for them.
8/16/2023
Topic:
Profit with Components

Mariner
Mariner
If you check demand on Earth for Components there is high demand and good opportunity for profit.

It is easy to setup production of Components because you only need to have few types of Raw Materials (in comparison to for example Civ services where you need lots of different Raw Materials).

Another reason why Components are great is that you can in one factory, for example Construction factory, you can produce 3 different items. And for example, you produce Complex Material and you see that at moment price is higher for Basic Material, you just switch to that type of material to have bigger profit.

Also, if prices fall down on Earth, don't forget to check prices on Moon market, and other markets with big population.

At the moment, prices are high for almost all types of components (except Ceramics). And highest profit you can make if you produce Electronics and Power cells.

Usually players build Components factory at HQ location (lower price of storage),
setup automatic loop freighter to pick up raw materials from different production locations and drop at your HQ.
And setup second automatic loop freighter to pick up produced Components and sell them at Earth Port.
After that, from time to time, you just need to check prices and change produced Components accordingly.
8/16/2023
Topic:
Profit with Components

Mariner
Mariner
Another thing,
for example you produce Advanced Electronics which at the moment has price 288 on Earth port.

But you don’t earn just for producing that Component,
you also earn when you calculate your production cost of all Raw materials needed for that Component.

So you have cumulative profit, one on top of another.
9/16/2023
Topic:
Asteroid mining – profit opportunity

Mariner
Mariner
I see that many players are at max with their Log points, and still they need some other resources (but they don't want to build additional factories to avoid Log Penalty).
And they have unused Military Log points.
So why don't you use those unused Military Log Points to build your self mining ships!

How to mine?
Go to „Viewscreen” tab, click on „Resources”, click on „Show Data” (on the right of the screen).
Here you can find the list of all high level resources spots.
If there are no free asteroid spots in Solar system, try other systems, you can find there many unoccupied mining spots.

Before sending mining ship, check if there is another mining ship. If you send your ship to spot which is not free, you will decrease efficiency and profitability of mining for you and for another player.

After your mining ship has arrived to asteroid, give him following set of orders:
1. Mine Asteroid, Exotic Minerals (or some other resources) - Qty: FILL
2. Transfer Cargo, Drop-Off | All Products - Qty: ALL
3. Loop Order, Loop back to order number 1 : Infinitely

So ship will mine resources until his cargo is full, and then he will drop-off mined resources and mine again.
After that, for example once per week, you need to send freighter to pick up the mined resources.
Or you can give order to freighter to pick up resources on all your mining spots, drop resources at your HQ, and loop order to repeat all pick up orders.

I was never attacked by NPC on asteroid, so there is no need to send defending ship to protect your mining ship from NPC attacks (Machines, Raiders).

If some other player comes to mine at your spot, try to contact him and explain that this situation is bad for efficiency and profitability of mining for both of you. Or just find and move to some other place to mine, there are many unoccupied spots with high resource value (especially outside Solar system).

Spend all your unused Military Log Points to make mining ships, produce resource you need, and increase your profit.
11/19/2023
Topic:
Situation with Warp Gates

Mariner
Mariner
Hello everybody,

Few days ago, we had a situation that someone demolished last fully upgraded Warp Gate in the Panther system.

One of the goals of Proactive Guild is to provide quick access to all systems in Sector 1.
And for that, we all need to have at least one active Warp Gate (at max level 10) in every system.

So in future, before demolishing last Warp Gate in the system, please write message at our Local Channel, and I am sure that always one of the older players can step in, buy Warp Gate, and keep commercial routes open in Sector 1.
Like it was described above, for example, situation with Naertho Warp Gate was resolved.

Anyway, in this Panther situation, reaction was quick, Warp Gate is built in Panther system, and it will be upgraded to max level 10 – but it will take some time.

Proactive Guild doesn’t have any other interests in Naertho or Panther system (except to keep routes open), so, if someone would like to buy Naertho or Panther Warp Gates – feel free to contact me.
For serious player, I am willing to sell them at symbolic price – with a promise that buyer won’t demolish those Warp Gates.

Travel safe…
1/2/2024
Topic:
Project Ross Prize 5 Space Trains 180 000 cargo

Mariner
Mariner
Goal:
If we have 25 cities in Ross system, new system will open Sector 1 and it will provide new resource and artifact plots near Earth (where all new players start).

Current status:
We have two major planet hubs:
Ross III: 3 cities
Ross IV: 8 cities
For faster travel inside system, there are smaller Warp gates at Ross I and Ross X.
On remaining planets and moons in Ross system, we have one city per planet/moon.

In total, at the moment we have 18 cities.

Current priority growth locations are:
To meet demand and grow population on Ross I (Port and Warp Gate) to trigger establishment of additional cities there.
To meet demand and grow population on all other planets and moons with single city, to trigger establishment of second city on those locations.

Is we establish one additional city on a Ross I, Ross Id, Ross IIIb, Ross IIIc, Ross V, Ross VII, Ross X, we will have additional 7 cities (in total 25 cities) and new system will open in Sector 1!

How can you help?
On all 7 priority locations in Ross system, check which products have high demand, and sell those products.
Feel free to oversell those product, so demand is at the minimum 10 or lowest possible.
Quantities are small, but with such extra low demand, population growth will be even faster.

On all 7 priority locations, you can build one or two Distribution Centers. Then you can transport 10 or 20 different products and set automatic sell in Distribution Center.
Or you can transport products with Freighters, and sell directly in 7 priority cities.

To spice thing up,
as prize, Proactive Guild will provide 5 pcs of Space Trains, fully upgraded at level 10, equipped with artifacts and with massive cargo capacity at 180 000!
There will be many other additional prizes: Gunsuits, MAK Gunships, Pirate Marauders etc, all special army units which cant be produced, and you can get them only by solving mystery quests.

All 7 priority locations will be monitored, and most active 10 or more players will receive all this unis as prize when we will have 25 cities in Ross system and new system is established.

Race is long, every demand and product counts, so lets open new system!
1/7/2024
Topic:

Mariner
Mariner
Update Project Ross Prize 5 Space Trains 180 000 cargo.

Demand on priority 1 location Ross I, Stearns is under control, population is growing, and additional Freighters were sent to meet demand for additional critical products. New cities will be established soon at Ross I.

Spaceports were deployed on all Planets / Moons with single city locations.
Some corporations like to set up Distribution Centers to sell their products, but now you can also sell your products at all those Ports to speed up population growth.

To speed up population growth, Megastructure Arcology is deployed and will be upgraded at max level on two locations:
Ross III, Cream
Ross I, Stearns.

AstroAscendingAsses and Kerbal Tech are deploying Geo Boosters at strategic locations to boost population growth even more.

Race is long, every demand and product counts, so lets open new system!
1/15/2024
Topic:

Mariner
Mariner
Project Ross, update 15.01.24.

It looks like most efficient and fastest way to reach 25. city in Ross system is to upgrade Ross I and Ross III to maximum number of cities.

So, ignore all other locations where we have one city per Planet / Moon, and ignore Ross IV, because we already have there 8 cities.
We will keep an eye on all those cities and we will feed them with just enough Water, Crops and Meats so they stay alive and don't disappear.

So ignore those locations, reroute your Freighters, check which products have high demand and sell products at priority locations:
Ross I, we have one city there,
Ross III, where we have 3 cities,

Kerbal Tech, AstroAscendingAsses and all other corporation from Atlas Guild are doing great job on those two priority locations.

Other news;
We have enough AX Geo to boost population growth for at least two weeks.
After Kerbal Tech, Proactive guild will burn 14 pcs of AX Geo, and burning will continue AstroAscendingAsses.

To boost population growth, now we have Megastructure Arcology in all cities on Ross I and Ross III. And they will be deployed in every new city established on those planets.
1/25/2024
Topic:

Mariner
Mariner
Many news in last 10 days!
We have new city at Ross I and new city at Ross III.
In total, now we have 20 cities in Ross system, 5 more to go, until new system is established!

In both new cities, Megastructure Arcology is deployed and will be upgraded at max level to boost population growth.

Our focus is on 3 locations:
Ross I
Ross III
Ross V
Feed them with all products to meet demand and grow population, with final goal to establish new cities on those 3 locations.

Ignore all other locations in Ross system, and feed those cities just with minimum, so they are not deleted.

After Kerbal Tech, Proactive Guild is burning AX Geo (4 psc to go), and after that AstroAscendingAsses will continue to burn them to speed up population growth.
Also many A5 Geos were burned by on priority planets.
2/2/2024
Topic:
Asteroid mining – profit opportunity

Mariner
Mariner
After playing the game for more than one and half year, I still stand by statement written above:

I was never attacked by NPC on asteroid, so there is no need to send defending ship to protect your mining ship from NPC attacks (Machines, Raiders).

Do not thing about mining as your only core business, it is secondary profit maker.

Idea is to spend all your unused Military Log Points to make mining ships, produce resource you need, and increase your profit.

To many new players are missing this opportunity, they have unused Military Log points, and there are many free asteroid positions with high production bonus all around Sector 1 (close to Sol system).
2/7/2024
Topic:

Mariner
Mariner
Good bye Ross and hello Odegard

After many, many weeks of hard work, goal to reach 25 cities in Ross system is achieved and new system Odegard is established!

Many new planets and moons,
many new rich resource plots,
two new artifact resource plots,
and all that really close to Sol!

Special thanks to Kerbal Tech and AstroAscendingAsses, you deserved biggest prizes: each will get 2 pcs of Space Trains, fully upgraded at level 10, equipped with artifacts and with massive cargo capacity at 180 000.

Additional one Space Train and other prizes: Gunsuits, Ion Guns, MAK Gunships, Pirate Marauders will be transported to Kerbal Tech, so he can distribute prizes to other members of Atlas guild which were involved in Ross project.

Proactive guild is closing business in Ross system.
All Space Ports and Arcology Megastructures will be demolished, and if someone wants to buy them, contact me as soon as possible.

See you on new project: building up Odegard system to open next system in Sector 1!
2/12/2024
Topic:
Project Odegard

Mariner
Mariner
Project Ross is officially closed, goal to reach 25 cities is achieved, and new system Odegard is established!

Many new planets and moons, many new rich resource plots, two new artifact resource plots, and all that really close to Sol!

Special thanks to Kerbal Tech, AstroAscendingAsses and all members from Atlas guild.

New focus is system Odegard.

In last few days foundations are laid:

We have two Warp Gates (at max level to provide max speed) strategically located, so all planets and moons are close-ish to fast transport point.

We have 8 cities, most of them have Spaceports, so you can feed those cities without danger of attack on planet surface.

Megastructure Arcology is deployed in almost all cities, for population growth bonus, and basic protection is placed to protect against Raiders.

Proactive guild is feeding almost all cities with all Raw Materials, and demand for those product will be close to zero, so population grows as fast as possible.
But you can check demand on every individual city, and feel free to feed those cities with Components and End Products to speed up population growth even more.

Final goal is the same, to reach 25 cities in Odegard, and to open new system with new resource and artifact plots for all players.

Join us in effort to open new system!
2/18/2024
Topic:
Barons of the Galaxy Essential Guide

Mariner
Mariner
bump

p.s.
for new players
edited by Mariner on 2/18/2024
3/5/2024
Topic:
Situation with Warp Gates

Mariner
Mariner
Wolf Warp Gate

One of the goals of Proactive Guild is to provide quick access to all resource and artifact locations on all Planets and Moons systems in Sector 1.
And for that, we all need to have at least one active Warp Gate (at max level 10) in every system.

So in future, before demolishing last Warp Gate in the system, please write message at our Local Channel, and I am sure that always one of the older players can step in, buy Warp Gate, and keep commercial routes open in Sector 1.

Anyway, Warp Gate in Wolf system at old location Wolf III 22:2 is built again, and it will be upgraded to max level 10 – but it will take few days.

Travel safe...
...and fast.