jimbobdaz

all messages by user

11/26/2017
Topic:
System trade goods?

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
I like this idea, give each system a unique material... would make inter system trading more desirable
12/1/2017
Topic:
NPC Populations

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Some great ideas, as for who the militias target, if the aggressors corp is in a guild they should all be targets
12/5/2017
Topic:
How to empty Transports of tiny goods remainders

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
You can Transfer Cargo- Drop off/ All Products/ Qty All
12/20/2017
Topic:
Specific Comm Channels

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Local channels have never worked properly smile
1/6/2018
Topic:
Rulership titles idea

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
I really like this idea too, but as CaptCommanche said we don`t want to cheapen them by having too many
1/28/2018
Topic:
Edit saved orders

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
I second this smile
2/8/2018
Topic:
Mass upgrade

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
When looking at the mass upgrade page all units that could be upgraded show apart from the ones carried in a hanger, maybe it was a one off glitch?... will check again when i have another unit ready
Cheers smile
edited by jimbobdaz on 2/8/2018
2/9/2018
Topic:
Mass upgrade

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Ok i can confirm they don't appear in the mass upgrade list
2/10/2018
Topic:
Combat problems

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Allowing grouped units into a hanger was discussed a long long time ago, i agree it would be great but seren had a technical reason why that would be a headache to implement, he would have to explain it himself... as for the motherships, i leave my bombers in a carrier until the drones and most of the cruisers are down before i bring them in, the carriers can handle it from there, do you have hp upgrades on yours?
2/10/2018
Topic:
Kaiju 9 Monster

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Hi and welcome... just concentrate on your economy for now, there are plenty of corps that can take care of it smile
3/19/2018
Topic:
Spaceport mechanic overhaul

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Like the idea Dread... hello Hutton, long time smile
4/5/2018
Topic:
Violation by Sore Cogs & Dragons Gear

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Although i am part of Ark i have purposely sat back from this and tried to stay neutral. but on the subject of the community voting in favour of alt abuse... this alone is not enough in grey areas like this, it is meaningless without the ability to enforce somehow the decision... personally i hope we never return to the reparation system we had before, at least not the way it worked then
4/16/2018
Topic:
Voyage to the Center of the Milky Way Galaxy

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Good to see you are still around Luna... 6 weeks is plenty of time Dread smile
4/19/2018
Topic:
Contracts Small Update

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Its always in the small print smile
4/24/2018
Topic:
Ground Unit lvl 2 UI Incorrect Scaling

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Very sneaky Dread smile
5/15/2018
Topic:
Welcome to the Barons of the Galaxy Forum

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Welcome Lady Aura... you will be surprised how long you end up sitting in front of the pc smile
5/17/2018
Topic:
Orion Gladiator League Forming

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
No more than 3 of any unit type?...dam will have to rethink my strategy smile
6/7/2018
Topic:
Orders option for orbital guns

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
I know this has been discussed before but are there any plans to implement the option to give orders to orbital guns? Just the guard list would do...as it stands the gun would only protect my assets,guard guild,location and corporation would be very useful
6/7/2018
Topic:
Cruise missiles

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
I like the idea... anyone up for inter system nuclear missiles? smile
6/8/2018
Topic:
Orders option for orbital guns

jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
I think by default it should always back the owners units even if they are escourting... Guard entire location would still work (as i have done in the past and destroyed my own units) if player corps and pve corps can be recognised by the gun as different ie- a corp attacks raiders on Gul 7, gun idealy would not defend the raiders. i have no idea if this is possible
edited by jimbobdaz on 6/8/2018