Jazzek

all messages by user

7/11/2016
Topic:
Alpha Test v3 Update 2

Jazzek
Jazzek
Most of those new things seem cool, the pick up/drop off everything thing seems fairly lacklustre though... It's going to save maybe a couple of clicks when setting up the order but doesn't do anything to alleviate the problem of a transport/freighter sitting there forever dropping off/selling 1 type of item at a time, which is the real problem.
The raiders event sounds fun. If they spawn in Sol, the Terran foundation should offer a reward.
7/11/2016
Topic:
Spawning Terran controlled city in new systems

Jazzek
Jazzek
I like those ideas, & that second idea makes a lot of sense. New settlers would be more worried about getting the basics than trying to get supercars & exotic decor. Another option could be to have a few of the end products open up earlier that make sense; such as basic clothing/shoes etc.
7/14/2016
Topic:
Funny things

Jazzek
Jazzek
Starting a thread for little things anyone finds in the game that turn out funny... I'll start:

Vote to ban popular fad - Clothing

Nudists are taking over!
7/16/2016
Topic:
The Alpha Test v3 reporting thread

Jazzek
Jazzek
I thought you couldn't be both ruler of a city and ruler of a planet?

5473 122068354:190430958SellRulership +4,498
5473 122068354:190430958SellRulership +1,784

Emperor of Odegard II
Ruler of Sno
8/1/2016
Topic:
Kickstarter campaign link available

Jazzek
Jazzek
You missed the opportunity for it to be 'Sugar Daddy of Mercury'... :-D
8/2/2016
Topic:
Hover messages for titles

Jazzek
Jazzek
It would be cool if you had mouseover tooltips for the different titles you have. One of mine is overseer of earth and I have no idea what that's for. It would be nice if you could just hover over it and it would pop up, like: Overseer of earth has been awarded for the prettiest garden you ever did see. Or whatever it's for.
8/2/2016
Topic:

Jazzek
Jazzek
and chemical baron or whatever for having the 3rd best tasting chemicals etc, so you know what number you are in the ranking and who you should be casting jealous stares at.
8/2/2016
Topic:

Jazzek
Jazzek
Ooh, I must be overseer because of my 2 muscley transports :-D. I'm sure there are descriptions around somewhere, would just be nice if it was a mouseover. I don't imagine that would be too hard to do, just another thing to add to the list of minor cosmetic things hehe.
8/5/2016
Topic:
Question: where to get cotton from?

Jazzek
Jazzek
you can grow cotton in a field, or buy it from a city. Another alternative is to set up a contract and hope someone takes it up. There is no set number of rounds in the game that I'm aware of.
8/5/2016
Topic:
Noob protection and scaling with more players

Jazzek
Jazzek
If you just focused on destroying & pillaging you wouldn't make enough money to keep your fleet alive. You can only really loot things outside of the terran protected areas, otherwise they intervene and pop your stuff.
8/6/2016
Topic:
No wood

Jazzek
Jazzek
every city will have some you can buy, but the more you buy the higher the demand goes. You can produce it offplanet and ship it to your city. Freighters are good if you want to move in bulk, corvette's do ok for smaller amounts.
If you want to buy from a city it's one of the options available to your ships/transports etc: "Buy from city"
Another option you have is to set up a contract for someone to sell wood to you and see if anyone takes up the offer. You'd need to make it lucrative enough for them to bother though.
9/1/2016
Topic:
Artwork of military base units

Jazzek
Jazzek
Currently the picture of the bomber shows it in space, so I was a little surprised when it couldn't travel there. I know it's just placeholder artwork at the moment, but thought it might be a good idea when you're ordering the real ones to make sure they don't show things in space that can't actually go there.
9/1/2016
Topic:
Artwork of military base units

Jazzek
Jazzek
ooh, that sounds cool.
9/15/2016
Topic:
Overcrowding bug

Jazzek
Jazzek
So there once were two facilities, and it was very busy! Both facilities were struggling under the load and it was costing a mint! One of the facilities was very large (level 10), the other was rather small (level 4). The smaller facilities managers decided to hatch a dastardly scheme & hired some saboteurs to blow up the large facility so they could have all of the resources to themselves. The operation was a success, but the remnants of the large factory still seemed to be hampering their efforts (Overcrowding penalty still there even though only one small structure now).
9/16/2016
Topic:
Overcrowding bug

Jazzek
Jazzek
The big one wasn't mine, I blew it up. There isn't an option to change the rate on a research facility, and I'm concerned that changing the artifact will make me lose all of the research that's gone into it so far.
edited by Jazzek on 9/16/2016