ChaChaCharms

all messages by user

9/17/2016
Topic:
Load % of cargo

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
You would have to tell your transport how much you want to pick up. It defaults to whatever your capacity is of your transport. In the order screen there is a space to enter how much you want to load/sell.

I have a freighter with 5k, I tell it to pick up 2500 of 2 resources and then transport it back to my factory.
9/18/2016
Topic:
Artifacts completing too fast

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Wait so you were able to complete an artifact before it actually should have been completed?
9/28/2016
Topic:
Reset of demand?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
This after you bought all those nice robots?
9/29/2016
Topic:
Reset of demand?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Is anyone else feeling a little slighted that the massive game breaking bug was only noticed after someone was abusing it for weeks? It is hard to understand the ethics of a person who blatantly abuses a game mechanic in a beta, you know, the place where these things are supposed to identified and fixed, not abused. Just want to know if I am in the minority on this one or not..
9/30/2016
Topic:
Reset of demand?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Well the exploit did deal with demand so smile

Vulpex wrote:
Ahem... ChaCha you are posting in the wrong thread :p
10/4/2016
Topic:
Artifact Progression

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
What happens when a research facility is destroyed, is all artifact production to that point lost? If so, that exploiter will pay dearly, the X takes so damn long..
10/4/2016
Topic:
Formal Complaint to the TF

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
The TF is currently harboring an exploiting warmonger and my corporation is lodging a complaint. The corporation in question has hidden behind multiple shell companies, currently masquerading as The Dollar Store. The fleet under its control has been hunting and destroying any corporate outpost and main city, it deems fit; with no regard for retribution because none can be brought against except for the TF.

I urge Alexander and the rest of the TF to seek out this terrorist and train their missile silos on this new threat and strike it down.
10/11/2016
Topic:
Issuing Bounty for Yellow Peril

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Wow, I like the work around you created! Perhaps also posting it in the System comms in-game would be beneficial as well.
10/20/2016
Topic:
Asset Screen Overhaul / Modes

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Absolutely love the addition to the asset screen. Just want to say you are doing a terrific job mate!
10/26/2016
Topic:
Give us Event Ideas!

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Alien Genocide: You come across a fleet of alien ships that refuse communication of any kind, but they will relentlessly attack you as they slowly head towards the Sol System. Either have it attack every system in its path towards Sol, or leave them alone. You can band together and fight the aliens and are rewarded when they are finally defeated with A(X) artifacts, units, and money.

Ideally the rewards should be justified by having dealt the most damage to the aliens. But you don't want the aliens to necessarily destroy all infrastructure on their path to Sol and Earth, perhaps they damage all buildings to XX% and destroy all units (not sure what is possible).. The TF will obviously attack as the alien swarm enters the Sol System, but it is up to all the players to assist in the defeat of the Aliens...if they succeed in reaching Earth and are not destroyed, all Corps in the Sol System receive a heavy tax penalty until the Aliens are dethroned from Earth
11/9/2016
Topic:
Mass Disposal

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Think we can get a button to mass salvage units/buildings?
11/10/2016
Topic:
Going into Space

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
you would need to build a shipyard, and start off with a freighter (largest cargo) and build ACP structures from your HQ. the ACP structures can be deployed into any resource producing structure. You also have the option to build ACP Bases and Shipyards. Follow the same principles in the tutorial for deploying a building on the same planet, but adjust it the coords and unit you are ordering.

You can only trade with other players through contracts, but you can sell to other cities by issuing orders to your units carrying your resources.
11/10/2016
Topic:
Mass Disposal

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
My only reason is, I scrapped by ops in Wolf system, not enough players and I dont feel like being along anymore. It only took me an extra 15 minutes to liquidate my units/structures in the system. I hope with official launch we get some renewed excitement.
11/11/2016
Topic:
Mass Disposal

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Still in love with the game smile
11/22/2016
Topic:
Artifact deployment bug

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Along those lines, I have artifacts that were part of a fleet that was destroyed, the artifacts still show up on asset page but I receive error anytime I try click on them, they have no coordinates attached to them either.
11/30/2016
Topic:
Buying products... cost?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Buying is always going to be 2x the selling price
12/5/2016
Topic:
Salvaging

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I am trying to clean up my resources and try to sell 150k basic chemicals, my salvage value is I believe just shy of 20m, but when the game ticks, it does not salvage my resources. I made sure to click confirm salvage and when i refresh for the tick my resources still there.
12/14/2016
Topic:
Downgrade Structure or reduced capacity

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Has there been any movement on this front? I don't want to destroy my lvl 8 structures, but would rather drop them to lvl 4 or 5 instead of manipulating their productivity...
12/14/2016
Topic:
Downgrade Structure or reduced capacity

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Yes the cost goes down, but my structural capacity remains the same, basically I want to employ lean practices whiles maximizing my research
12/21/2016
Topic:
Major bug report on selling units

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I can successfully access units (which are not mine) and give them orders by clicking on the unit name in the contract screen.
1234 ..9