ChaChaCharms

all messages by user

6/13/2016
Topic:
Where did you hear about Barons of the Galaxy?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Was looking for an alternate to Ogame and found this from a link in reddit. Looks absolutely fantastic!
6/13/2016
Topic:
Where did you hear about Barons of the Galaxy?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
@Doctor Dread, I am excited to test it out when I am able to!
6/16/2016
Topic:
769 10mil?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
how bout 10 million for poor little me who missed it by like 10 hours smile
6/16/2016
Topic:
Referrals

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Is there any future thought to reward players for bringing their RL or VL friends to this game?
6/17/2016
Topic:
Referrals

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Yeah, I know in other games similar to this, that you may get a temporary bonus once say your friend reaches corp lvl 3 or lvl 5, etc.
6/25/2016
Topic:
buy/sell pricing

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
An easy workaround in mobile is to simply search for the resource in high demand on the planet you want and select it from using the find on map function
6/29/2016
Topic:
Research facility to gather artifact?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Would love to find a artifact that is shaped like a ball, and after searching in the depths of space, we have finally found it, the Death Star!!
6/29/2016
Topic:
Hangars

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
How does one deploy fighters into and out of a hangar? I have tried for the last 4 turns to put fighters in a hangar and have selected them, but after the tick, they are not in the hangar. Also, does one need to set them up in orders to deploy the fighters once the location is met and then set the order to attack or if I select my ship to attack will it naturally empty its hangar and attack?
6/29/2016
Topic:
Hangars

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
The issue I am having is how to get them into the hangar in the first place
7/1/2016
Topic:
Making profit with end products or public services

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I think this has already been discussed, but I cannot remember where. Has any thought been given to provide guard/attack contracts? My thought is some corporations may only be interested in providing private security and contraband items, it would increase the immersion in the game to provide them with ways to make income based off of their military might (not that I am looking out for my own means, dreadnought upkeep is expensive lol)
7/1/2016
Topic:
Making profit with end products or public services

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
That would be epic!
7/14/2016
Topic:
Funny things

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
why cant they start wearing explosives... my profits would be skyrocketing then..
7/15/2016
Topic:
The Alpha Test v3 reporting thread

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
All city populations are now only 8 ppl. Needless to say this has dramatically affected every corps bottom line.
7/15/2016
Topic:
No population?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I guess my explosives in Sol killed everyone? Damn.... and i was just beginning to dig myself back out of the hole i dug myself into...
7/15/2016
Topic:
No population?

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Master and creator, Servant and Destroyer lol
7/19/2016
Topic:
Open Beta Test and Kickstarter campaign

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
looking forward to a successful kickstart!
8/1/2016
Topic:
Better trading tools

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
The best thing I have been doing is go to 'View Screen' select the planet you are selling to, select demand in the table on the left hand side and then select your product. It will show you the current selling price and the amount each city buys per tick.
8/1/2016
Topic:
Better trading tools

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Yeah, mobile is tough, but as long as you use the table on the left hand side for navigation it's pretty simple, when selecting a city to trade with, use 'find on map' and then select the city coords from the table. Then a green outlined box will appear and you can click that, it will take you back to your orders screen with the coords already set, then just confirm that order. I do most of my work on my mobile.
edited by ChaChaCharms on 8/1/2016
8/1/2016
Topic:
Kickstarter campaign link available

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I like the idea of limiting the impact that backing the game brings to the actual day to day gameplay. Otherwise you end up with massive lopsided groups who dictate everything and new players are shunned if not forced out. Do you think that there is any merit to rewards for top players of the week, perhaps 'Most Valuable Corp' (Highest NW), or the corp with highest positive change in NW for the week/month/year?

Also, should the Quazar Dragon reward be +500billion credits instead of +500mil? The Star Lord reward is +1bil creds..
8/1/2016
Topic:
Couple of Questions about shipping and production

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
In regards to your questions,
  • How do I transport goods from Planet A to Planet B?
    • To transport goods between planets, you will need to create a Shipyard and then put a Freighter (or any space faring ship) into construction.
    • Once the Freighter is complete you will create orders for it similar to your planetary bound transports except you can send it to any location you desire, whether it be inter/intra-planetary
    • You do not need to build Spaceports as these are a type of Infrastructure that can be created and sold directly to cities on a planet.
    • To set up your first interplanetary mission you will want to construct an ACP structure and send it with your ship to the planet and deploy the ACP into whatever structure you want for production.
  • When upgrading my HQ, what will my research benefit?
    • I will refer this to anyone that is better at explaining this beyond which Doctor Dread explained in this post: http://forum.baronsofthegalaxy.com/topic1154-production-bonus-.aspx#post1945

edited by ChaChaCharms on 8/1/2016
1234 ..9