ChaChaCharms

all messages by user

8/1/2016
Topic:
Kickstarter campaign link available

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
The only down side I see to the idea of rewarding the top players, is unless something changes drastically, the kings, princes, and barons will probably remain constant, but since it will be per system, it shouldn't be too hard for someone to grow the same trade in a separate system. Has there been any thought as to having a title for the top producer in a sector, quadrant, galaxy? That would be a tough title to keep imo.
8/1/2016
Topic:
Kickstarter campaign link available

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I agree with your reasoning 100%! I'm not sure if we can truly determine the #1 player or not. Maybe the idea of number one in production number one in military. But you already have titles for that
8/2/2016
Topic:
Hover messages for titles

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
HAHA, I still wish to be Sugar Daddy of Mercury lol... If you look in the screenshots of the game, there is one that explains each category of title; overseer is military and baron is production.
8/2/2016
Topic:
Hover messages for titles

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
yeah I became imperator of Sol for my 3 transports lol
8/2/2016
Topic:
Rounds left message consistency

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
There is a reset option, it is found on the Corporate Tab, under Corp HQ, you can select to liquidate your company and start over with the starting funds being 90% of your total NW
8/3/2016
Topic:
Rounds time and number of rounds

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Would it be possible to provide a calculation or an ETA as to when a unit reaches a city to sell? Ideally I'd like to have a constant steady stream of income versus the current intervals.
8/3/2016
Topic:

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Perhaps we could get an indicator on how many turns it will take for a Lvl 1 Freighter to travel from Point A to B. So for example, Moscow to Mars_1. I recall in the Alpha I was constantly checking to see where my supply routes were at when traveling intersystem, and never really knew how long it'd take for the ship to arrive.

Side question, the speed of a group depends on the slowest unit in the group correct?
8/3/2016
Topic:

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I agree, I recall upping a scout so it could carry 2 acp's and I think I would have rather stuck with a freighter to carry additional units as well..
8/23/2016
Topic:
About the Ocrowd

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
So how exactly does ocrowd occur?
8/24/2016
Topic:
About the Ocrowd

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Or could you simply destroy the competitor mines?
8/24/2016
Topic:
About the Ocrowd

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Well if only those pesky terran troops were not around I could demolish their building. It takes a few turns for the Terran Forces to intervene yes? Except for cities if I remember.. hmm
8/25/2016
Topic:
About the Ocrowd

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
working on it, does kickstarter accept prepaid cards?
9/6/2016
Topic:
Artwork of military base units

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Speaking of carried units, when you send a carrier into battle, do you need to tell it to unload the units it is carrying for them to participate in the battle, and then order the carrier and carried units to cease the attack, load up into the carrier, and withdraw?
9/12/2016
Topic:
About combat...

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Well... I have yet to build a monolith but cmon, is it for sure bigger AND shinier?
9/13/2016
Topic:
Founder List and Frames

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Yes Enjoy your vaca, you deserve some time off to enjoy the finer things in life
9/13/2016
Topic:
About combat...

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
I saw that in the game stats. That upkeep though
9/15/2016
Topic:
Overcrowding bug

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Perhaps it requires time for news to travel before the effects are no longer there (perhaps a set amount of turns?)
9/15/2016
Topic:
MetaPhysics and Dimensional Artifact Effects in

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Would it be possible to fuse artifacts together, ie. 3-5 AX artifacts and it can apply to a fleet of X units, or perhaps allow the effect to apply to the star system, imagine having a fleet of monoliths and being able to halve their upkeep because of a massive artifact that effects the entire system smile it could be like 3 billion artifact credits to build, but it would be useful. A lot of those AX artifacts seem to only be useful in "endgame" circumstances (when we have enough money to do whatever we want)..
9/16/2016
Topic:
Overcrowding bug

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Please let me know if that will happen, the reset if changing the artifact.
9/16/2016
Topic:
Contracts

ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Adding to this, perhaps a useful tool would be the joint venture of creating new cities with partner companies. Granted some of us are/have been doing that but it is due to mutual profits.
1234 ..9